Dragged You Down to the Devil's Show

Take My Hand

"You made it!" Johnny yelled as soon as I stepped into the bowling alley.

It was Jimmy's turn to bowl and the others were all seated down. Brian was nowhere to be found. I waved back when I saw Mandie and Keira waving for me to come sit with them.

The girls were sitting at the side while the guys were watching with anticipation on Jimmy's talent for not hitting any of the pins.

I walked over and sat next to Keira.

"Brian's gone to the men's," Keira explained and I nodded my head. "By the way, you have to teach me how you do your make-up. It's so fucking epic."

I waved her off but deep inside, I was smiling. Before I could reply, Keira stood up and cheered happily when Jimmy shot all of the pins with one go.

Johnny was moaning as he begrudgingly handed a few fifty dollar notes to Matt - who smugly said I-told-you-so.

"That's my man right here! That's my man!" Keira ran, jumped and hugged Jimmy all at once causing the both of them to almost stumble backwards.

All of us laughed watching the two funny people make a scene of themselves. Someone replaced Keira's seat next to me, wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

I turned and saw Brian smiling at me.

I wanted to smile back.

I almost did - until I remembered my talk with Tristan this afternoon. So instead, I quickly looked away and focused on Keira and Jimmy.

I think he could feel something was wrong because he pulled his arms away, his eyes on me.

"Is something wrong?" he whispered and I shook my head, trying my best to flash him my convincing smile.

"Just tired," I half-lied.

"You sure?"

"Christy," someone called out and I looked up to see that it was Zacky's turn to bowl. "I hope you know how to bowl?"

I saw the daring look in his eyes and smile, so I couldn't help but to stand up and walk towards him. Anything to keep away from having an awkward moment with Brian.

I tried to snatch the bowling ball away from him but his grip on the thing was too hard.

He wouldn't let go - in the end, we ended up playing a mini Tug-Of-War game between us. I was laughing hysterically, trying all sorts of ways to make him lose the grip.

I reached out for his sides but he ended up snaking his arms around my body.

"Quit fucking around and throw the ball already!" Mandie jokingly booed us and gave us a thumb's down.

My eyes wandered to Brian who was now glaring at my waist. When I followed his gaze, I realized Zacky's arms was still holding onto me but he quickly pulled himself away and kept his hands to his sides.

These guys couldn't be murderers; they're too nice.

They can't be.

As much as I refused to see it, Tristan was right. Not only is he my best friend, he is my boss. And he's always right with his guesses.

I walked over and sat next to Brian, reaching out for his hands. He looked surprised when I did that because he kept looking into my eyes and our interlocked fingers.

I had to do it - for the job.

"I've got to ask you something," Brian said, a small smile crept up his face.

I didn't know where this sudden conversation was going at all. So I simply stared and waited for him to ask me.

"If I ask you to come on tour with me and the others, would you come?"

"YESSSS!" Keira shrieked and skipped over to us, grabbing my hands in the process. "Oh please please please say yes!"

I looked around and realized the guys were now looking at me with serious faces - all except for Keira who was nodding at me with excitement.

"Another girl is a whole lot better than two," Mandie, who was now sitting next to Matt, added with a small smile.

This could be it. The moment where the band really take me into their touring life - a life where they might have spilled innocent blood.

Brian gave a light squeeze and I looked up at him, taking a deep breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
The two new characters belongs to my besties here on Mibba Nikki [for her character Keira] and Mandie [for her character Mandie]. Check them out, they're awesome like that!

Anyways, Nikki, Iman, Mandiii and Ashley, thank you girls for commenting! I love you!
And yes, I love the subscribers too! ;)

Comment please!
The more the comments, the faster the updates. :P

PS: Are there any Avenged or Damon Salvatore fanfics out there for me to read? If you happen to write one, I'd be more than happy to read and comment on them! :)