Dragged You Down to the Devil's Show

Oops I Did It Again

"This is going to be fun!" Keira jumped excitedly before running towards Jimmy in front to walk with him.

I looked at the plane ticket in my hand and wondered if I should go through with my spying. Someone interlaced their fingers with mine, causing me to look up with wide eyes.

"Second thoughts?" Since Brian was slightly taller than I was, he was looking down at me with a small smirk on his lips.

You have no idea, I thought but shook my head.

Tristan, on the other hand, was estatic to hear that the guys have invited me along to their tour.

"It's the ticket in, Christy! You're going to nail this!" he was bursting with excitement.

We got through with immigrations and waited to board the plane in the waiting area. Mandie asked if we wanted to get a cup of coffee but I declined her offer politely with a smile.

I sat down on the chair and Brian followed suit, this time wrapping his arms around my shoulder - pulling me closer to him. It was so close, I could smell his cigarette stench underneath the colonge he wore.

He tightened his white cap around his head, took off the aviators he was wearing and kissed the top of my head, rubbing my arms all at once. In front of us was Keira, who was resting her head against Jimmy's chest and they were both looking at us with an odd expression on their face.

When Keira realized that I was watching them watching us, she quickly smiled and looked away. Jimmy, on the other hand, did not look away. Instead, he just kept watching us intently.

"Zacky!" Jimmy suddenly called out and I turned around to see Zacky walking over to us with a can of Carlsberg in his hand.

Maybe Jimmy wasn't looking at me. Maybe he was watching Zacky behind us.

He sat on the seat next to me and took a sip off the can he was holding. Then, he reached into his backpack and threw us more cans before leaning against the chair.

:::

"Thank you New Jersey!" Matt thanked the crowd as the band started retreating backstage.

Mandie walked over to Matt, giving him a hug before kissing him on the lips. Keira clapped her hands and jumped on Jimmy, only this time, both of them fell backwards.

I was starting to think that Keira does that alot.

Zacky came in next and I almost walked over to him before Brian went in between us and gave me a hug.

:::

"Alright! Afterparty guys!" Johnny was ecstatic as we all walked into the MoonLight Bar.

Brian led me towards a couch in the corner of the bar and all of us sat down, ordering ourselves some alcoholic beverage - me getting a dry gin martini.

We started talking and laughing wildly, completely oblivious to our surrounding.

"Robbie would be here tonight," Johnny suddenly said and we lapsed into silence, some of the others shifting uncomfortable glances to my figure.

"Who's Robbie?" I questioned, turning to face Brian and arched my brows.

"Robbie's a friend," he simply answered, gulping down his glass of beer.

"A friend who delivers things for us," Zacky said and his eyes watched me like an eagle would its prey.

"What kind of things?" this time I focused on Zacky since he - in the moment - seemed to be answering my questions.

"Things you don't need to know about," Brian shot Zacky an angry look, causing me to feel even more suspicious about this friend of theirs.

"Brian, she needs to know if she's going to be on tour with us," Zacky protested and some of the others agreed in unison.

"I hate to say this dude, but Zack's right," Jimmy added.

Brian didn't say another word - he simply grunted in disapproval. Johnny took that moment to stand up and wave for someone to come over.

"Robbie! Over here dude!"

I turned, saw the infamous Robbie as he waved and walked over to our table.

Robbie's green eyes looked at me before he looked away and did handshakes with the others.

"Hello there, you must be the lovely Christine I've been hearing about," his eyes flickered to someone behind me but before I had the chance to see who it was, he took a seat next to me - not bothering to realize that the place was already cramped as it is.

"So you guys ready to check out the new stuff?"

I kind of figured what the 'stuff' was, but was I surprised?

Absolutely not.

These guys are rockstars. Doing drugs is sort of in the lifestyle.

I started shaking a little, bits of memories starting to sink into my mind.

I eyed Robbie with scrutiny. He took out a packet of white powder and placed them on the table as though we were the only people in the room. I quickly looked around to see if anyone else was watching - thank goodness no one gave two squats about it.

Sweat started to form on my forehead, my heart thumped wildly at the sight of it.

"New? It looks kind of the same," I shook away the feeling but quickly kept my mouth shut when everyone around the table looked at me.

"No they're not," Robbie looked impressed at my knowledge before he pushed the packet towards me. "They look the same but the whole experience is different."

Before I could utter another word, he held a mini-knife and used it to cut a neat line on the packet. He then shook out some of the powder and lined them up in a perfect line with his knife.

"Go on, try it and tell us if the whole experience is the same," he smiled and nodded towards the cocaine.

I stared at the powder, resisting the urge to do it.

For the job, that voice in my head whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. BRITNEY SPEARS WTF? Trust me, the song fits this chapter - kinda. (:

I've been a little MIA - a thousand apologies for that!
I've been busy with work but now I'm back! :D

Thank you commenters [you know who you are; love you guys!] and subscribers.

Comments are appreciated.
Please?
Pretty please?