Dragged You Down to the Devil's Show

Pokerface

Flying.

I felt like I was flying in the air without a care in the world. The surrounding was blasting different shades of vibrant colors.

Nothing mattered. Not my job, not my life - nothing.

A sudden vibration could be felt at the bottom of my tummy and I frowned. No vibration could take me away from this feeling.

It shouldn't.

The vibration didn't stop and all of a sudden, I opened my eyes to see white flashes blinding me from seeing anything at first. My head throbbed and my body ached like I had fallen from a twenty story building.

My hands went down to grab the phone under my stomach.

"H - ello," I croaked, realizing that I was feeling a little parched.

"Christy?" Tristan asked.

I slowly turned to my left to see that Brian was nowhere in sight. Then I glanced over at the bedside table and saw that it was nine in the morning before slowly getting out of bed, ignoring the throbbing pain I was feeling.

"Are you okay?" Tristan's voice had a little note of worry in them.

"Peachy," I groaned and rubbed my temples, walking over to the bathroom and took out a couple of Advils from my First Aid Kit.

"Did something bad happen?" he asked again and just before I wanted to answer, I kept my mouth shut.

If Tristan were to find out that I had done Coke last night, he would send me packing back home - I was sure of it.

"Just a little drunk that no Advils cannot take care of," I lied and stared at myself in the mirror.

Tristan sighed in relief. "So did you find anything?"

"A little but nothing too major," I replied and paused, feeling a little nauseated. "Drugs - nothing no rockstars are not doing."

"Great! They're slowly letting you in on the game, Christy. That's a good thing," Tristan started talking. "Now if you can just find enough evidence for us to lock them behind bars, that would be amazing."

"I don't think I'll be able to find that big of a dirt in their lives - they're really secretive about things sometimes -"

"Christy?" Brian's voice could be heard outside the bathroom and I started to panic.

"So I hope you and dad are fine at home and I will call you later okay, mom?" I changed my tone when I saw Brian looking at me through the mirror behind.

"What?" Tristan sounded confused.

"Bye mom, I love you," I hung up and turned around to smile at Brian.

"Who was that?" He looked at me and then to the phone in my hands before glancing back at me.

"My mom," I smiled and placed the phone by the sink. "She wanted to know how I was."

When I saw Brian looking back at my phone, I tip-toed and kissed him on the nose - taking his focus away from the phone.

"The drugs last night got you real high, didn't it?" Brian grinned, his focus totally on me now as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I nodded my head with a smile and kissed his lips.

"I loved it," I told him.

Some part deep inside me, it wasn't a total lie.

"So listen, get ready because we have this little mini gig over at this bar that is owned by one of Matt's friends," Brian placed a kiss on my forehead and I could've sworn he looked past me one last time before leaving the room.

As soon as I heard the door close, I sighed in relief. I really do hope my cover wasn't blown.

Stop it, I scolded myself. It has got to be the drug that is causing this paranoia.

:::

I went down to the hotel lobby and spotted the guys engaged in a deep conversation - both Matt and Brian seemed to be pissed as hell.

"You know this is wrong, Brian!" Matt hissed, his face red as a tomato with Mandie holding onto his hand for comfort.

"Matt's right," Mandie was saying.

"I don't think this is any of your business right now, Mandie," Zacky glared at Matt's fiance.

"I'm older than you, little brother," Mandie hissed back. "So yes, I DO have a say in this."

"What's going on?" I asked and everyone lasped into silence.

"Nothing," Brian finally answered, not taking his eyes away from Matt. "We were just talking about our means of transportation to the bar since our driver bailed on us."

Matt didn't even flinch from Brian's deathly glare.

Johnny and Keira were the only ones who looked like they were scared of what could have happened had I not intervened. Jimmy, on the other hand, looked as though this argument had been old news.

Someone grabbed my hands tightly, I realized it was Brian's.

"We'll meet up with you in the bar," Brian gave a very fake smile towards Matt before pulling me away with him out of the hotel.

It was kind of hard to read everyone's pokerface later that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nikki, Brittney and Mandie - Thank you for commenting! You guys kick ass!

The climax is about to begin.
Comments are very much appreciated. (: