Dragged You Down to the Devil's Show

Scandalicious

Brian seemed to act as though everything was alright. He talked and even tried to joke with me about minor things around us. As soon as we stepped into the bar, he kissed the top of my head and told me to go take a seat while he go gear up his guitar on stage.

We must've taken our time since the rest of the band was already on stage tuning their guitars and whatnots.

As soon as I spotted Keira and Mandie, I walked over to them. Mandie glared daggers my way but turned when Matt started talking on the microphone. She stood up and walked towards him, leaving Keira and me alone.

"What was all that about?" I muttered and took a seat next to Keira.

"Don't take that to heart. I got you your favorite martini," Keira smiled as this bartender came to hand us our drinks. "Mandie's a really nice person once you get to know her."

"She seems to hate me only today." I murmured, taking a sip off my martini but decided to move past it. "What really happened back in the lobby?"

I turned to look at the guys. Brian and Matt were definitely not talking to each other. Johnny would occassionally turn to look at the other two with a nervous expression on his face. Jimmy is joyfully drinking his bottle of Guiness and when I glanced at Zacky, I realized that he was looking right at me.

When he noticed that I was looking right back at him, he quickly turned to look at the strings of his guitar.

"Brian and Matt had this argument about bringing -"

"Keira!" Mandie called from the front of the stage as she beckoned for her to come over.

"I've got to go over. I'll talk to you later?"

I nodded my head and watched as Keira ran towards Mandie. I watched as Mandie pointed to me and they both started arguing. Keira held up her hand and Mandie rolled her eyes, throwing her hands up in the air with exasperation.

The band introduced themselves and people cheered - a couple of them wearing some of the band's merchendise, I am pretty sure fans had found out about the secret gig.

As the band started playing some of their songs, the crowd screamed along and some even started moshing in the empty space in the middle of the bar right in front of the stage.

"Why are you sitting here alone instead of cheering for your boyfriend up front with the other two ladies?" a voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

I turned and saw Robbie with his usual black leather jacket, taking a seat next to me with a bottle of Carlsberg in his hand. His mysterious blue eyes gazed into mine and I had to force myself to look away from his electric gaze.

He laughed instead and took a sip off his beer before looking at the guys playing on stage.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"The guys wanted me to come and since I've got nothing to do for today, here I am," he faked a smile.

I turned and saw both Matt and Brian were looking at our directions - though not so obvious.

Once in awhile, Johnny and Zacky would also turn to look.

"You look pretty today," Robbie continued and I tried to control myself.

Guys would be guys, I guess. Still, since he deals with drugs, I could probably try and flirt back - hoping to get his supplier's name or something.

"You look quite dashing yourself," I smiled, checking him out - causing him to grin even wider.

"Buy yourself some motherfucking drink to quench the thirst. Thank you and goodnight!" Matt thanked the crowds and everyone got off stage.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you I wasn't always this 'dashing' growing up," Robbie stated and I raised my eyebrow.

"I was a cute chubby boy with thick glasses," he filled his cheeks with air and made a funny face, causing me to laugh.

The band, Keira and Mandie started to fill the empty seats around the table I was at.

"You didn't hear that rumor from me though," he placed his hand over mine, leaned forward and whispered.

"I'm going to get some drink, does anyone want anything?" Brian was still standing, looking around the table - his face totally composed. Once they told him the drink they wanted, he turned to face directly at Robbie and said, "Dude, come help a brother out, will you?"

"Sure man," Robbie pulled himself away and both men walked away.

"Dude, did Robbie Milestone just tried to hit on you?" Johnny looked awed.

"He did?" I played dumb and widened my eyes.

"He totally did," Keira nodded her head, her body against Jimmy's arm. "He doesn't do that alot either."

"Well, apart from Mandie, that is," Zacky grinned causing Mandie to roll her eyes.

"Not my type," she simply stated and intertwined her fingers with Matt's. "And besides, I already found my soulmate."

For a split second, Matt's frown turned upside down as he leaned down to kiss his fiance on the lips.

:::

"I'm getting edgy already," Jimmy complained. "I want that fucking beer. It's been an hour! I NEED that fucking beer!"

"Oh hush up, darling. You're overreacting. It's only been twenty minutes," Keira playfully poked his stomach and he puckered his lips.

"I knew it," Matt suddenly growled and everyone's eyes were on him. "I fucking knew it."

He stood up without warning and started storming out of the bar. The rest of us followed suit. I could hear loud thuds coming from the alleyway.

Matt was already two steps ahead of me; even in the literal sense.

"Brian!" Matt yelled and I froze when I saw the sight before me.

"Oh boy," Johnny who was next to me, whispered.

Brian towered over Robbie, who was on the floor with his hands up to protect himself from Brian's attack. Brian didn't stop. Instead, he kept kicking Robbie on his stomach.

I had to do something. I ran over and tried pulling Brian away from the latter.

"Brian!" I tried my damnest but he was far too strong. "Brian stop!"

He didn't move an inch. So I ran in between them and grabbed Brian by the face.

It totally caught him off-guard. He was sweating profusely, his breathing heavy.

Then he pointed to Robbie and said through gritted teeth, "He shouldn't have flirted with you in front of my face."

I looked down and saw that Robbie was covered in blood, his breathing and movements slow. He struggled to get on his feet.

"And he knows where Mikael is," Brian added, causing me to turn and stare at him with surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
NightmareOfVengeance [couldn't get your name (:] , Mandie and Nikki - I LOVE you for commenting.

And I love them subscribers too. (:
Comment please?
I'm up for the criticisms too.