Dragged You Down to the Devil's Show

Famous Last Words

I turned to look at Brian, completely stunned.

"I - I don't know what you're talking about," I lied, looking down at Robbie who had lost his balance and fell over.

"Don't lie to me, Christy!" Brian shouted, his hands went to his back and he took out a pistol.

I took a step back - the police officer in me kicking in.

"Brian, what are you doing with that gun? Put it down," I whispered soothingly, being careful not to aggravate him further.

"I know who you are Christy! I know what you do," Brian pointed the gun to Robbie in which the latter pushed himself back against the wall, his eyes shut tightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lied again, this time my heart thumped harder with each straining second.

Why weren't the guys helping me out here?

"You're a cop, aren't you?" Brian turned and looked at me, his dark eyes showed signs of stress.

"What are you -"

"Don't lie to me!" Brian snapped. "Everyone heard you when you were high. We know."

I stood there, completely frozen. My cover was blown. They knew.

No wonder everyone was looking at me weirdly.

"Tell me something," Brian continued as he turned to look at me. "Were the kisses real? Or was it all just one huge act on your part?"

"I -" I assessed the situation, looking at his shaking hands that was pointing the gun towards Robbie.

I kept quiet, he started to pull the trigger but I quickly shouted, "No! It wasn't an act."

Brian turned towards me slowly, his dark eyes softening.

"I wanted to back off - tell you the truth about who I am and what I do," I started, finding the right words.

He walked towards me, leaned down and kissed me by the lips. I tried to kiss him back - to prove to him that I wasn't lying.

Then he looked me in the eyes.

"I know how much you loved Patrick," he said and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. "I know how big your thirst for revenge is to find the killer."

I shut my eyes as he finger-combed my raven hair and breathed in hard.

Do not cry, I told myself when I felt tears forcing their way out.

"That's why I called him here. For you," Brian was now behind me as his hand slid down my arm. "He knows where Mikael is."

That was when he placed the gun in my hand and made me point the gun towards Robbie.

"And you can make him confess," he whispered into my ears. "All you have to do is shoot him between the legs."

"I'll tell you where he is!" Robbie looked at us with fear in his eyes. "Just please don't shoot me."

Brian started giving small kisses on my neck, eventually made his way to my left ear and started nibbling on them. Shockingly, I started to get a little aroused. I shut my eyes and took in the kisses he was giving me.

"I just know that he's been living in Montreal for a year now - I swear. He owns a wine store," Robbie stammered.

When he spoke no more, Brian stopped nibbling on my ears and I opened my eyes.

"Shoot him," Brian whispered and Robbie's eyes shot up to us.

"Wait! I told you the truth!" he shouted. "You promised not to shoot!"

"No, Robbie. I don't remember us shaking on the agreement at all," Brian replied with no hint of emotion in his voice.

"Please, my mom's all alone and she's sick. I'm the only one in the family who would take care of her," Robbie moved a little and I realized he had both knees to the ground.

He was begging for his life.

"Shoot him, Christy," Brian half-whispered, half-yelled.

"Get it over with," I heard Jimmy say from the side.

"His famous last words are pathetic," Keira whispered.

Get it over with? Have these guys lost their humanity?

"We got the answer and now, we don't need him," Brian whispered, this time, his voice soothing.

"Please don't kill me."

"Shoot him, Christy! Shoot!"

"Please."

"Shoot! Shoot! SHOOT!"

I shut my eyes and pulled the trigger, the echo of the gunshot rang in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so very much to these wonderful people on mibba who took their time to write me a comment:
NightmareOfVengeance, Mandie, Nikki, Jessica and Brittney.

Love you guys!
And thank you subscribers. :D

Comments are very mucho appreciated!