Dragged You Down to the Devil's Show

Welcome To The Family

As soon as the shot was fired, something hard dropped onto the ground. I lowered the gun, tears streaming down my face.

I turned to the direction of whatever had fall and saw that I had shot someone else instead. My eyes widened in shock.

"Oh wow," Johnny mumbled from the side.

"Why?" Brian demanded snatching the gun away from me.

Robbie opened his eyes and exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Oh my God," I managed to say, running towards the victim.

I bent down and checked his pulse, realizing that he does not have one anymore. I had just killed a man - and it was an accident.

"I don't believe this," Matt was muttering under his breath. "That - This is just fucking fantastic."

"A paparazzi," Jimmy was standing next to me, as he took a black Olympus digital camera from the corpse's hand.

He examined the camera before handing it over to Brian. Brian, in turn, did the same before looking up at me.

"Looks like he had recorded everything - even his death," Brian placed the camera into his pocket with a vicious smile on his face.

"What's going on back there?" some voices could be heard and there were sounds of footsteps coming towards the alley.

Brian sighed, walking over to Robbie as he bent down and grabbed the latter by the shirt.

"If you mention a word of this to Mikey or anyone else, I will hunt you and blow your fucking brains out," he warned and punched Robbie one last time before getting up.

He walked towards me, grabbed my hands and dragged my rigid body out of the place.

An eight-seater silver Honda car stopped right in front of us and I saw that Zacky was driving.

"Did you see that? I bet you fifty that he peed his pants," Johnny cackled and some of them started laughing.

Everyone went into the car, Brian had his arms wrapped around me. They started talking about how I shot the guy but I snapped, "It was an accident. I didn't mean to shoot anyone!"

"I have to turn myself in," I added and demanded that Zacky stopped the car immediately.

Brian looked at me before shaking his head.

"You're kidding right?" he arched an eyebrow. "If you turn yourself in, you're going to spill out our names too. No, I cannot risk that."

"I won't tell them about you guys being there," I started freaking out and saw that Zacky was looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"You shot someone before, Chrissy," Brian whispered and I froze again. "It would be bad if you turned yourself in for this murder.

"And as much as I like you, I would have to kill you if you go to the cops."

He paused to let the word sink in.

I didn't want to let Tristan down. He gave me a chance to do this again even though the higher authorities had their doubts on me.

I stopped moving and resigned to my fate.

"Welcome to the familia, baby," Jimmy shouted and music was blasted in the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mandie, Brittney, Nikki, Jessica - thank you for your comments! Here's some Avenged Sevenfold love to you! :D

So what do you guys think's going to happen from here?