Whispers in the Dark

Chapter 2: Seeing what life is all about

"Great! So I'll see you in a hour in a half then!?" he answered.
"Well, now it's like a hour and fifteen minutes." I stated.
"That's even better!?" he said, a little too enthusiatic about seeing me. "Bye!"
"Bye." I said, as he hung up my dad's cell phone. I shut mine, and went back to listening to my music.
I woke up thirty minutes before they announced the plane was going to land, my iPod battery was dead, so it looked like I was going to need to charge that at Trent's house. I turned off my cell phone, fifteen minutes later.
"Attention passengers, please fasten your seltbeats and turn off all electronic devices, for safety of landing. Thank you." said the flight attendant.
My dad smiled as he hugged me, I smiled as I held him and I was guessing the tall boy was Trent, since when did teenage boys grow so tall? No one at my other high school which was River Ridge Middle/ High School was that tall not even in senior year, even though I was sophomore. "How ya doing, Anna- belle?" my dad asked, as he let go of me, "Good, dad? How have you been?" I smiled.
"Fine." he shrugged.
Then I turned to Trent and opened my arms for a hug. He ended up squishing the air out of me, "Ow... can't breathe!?" my dad and Trent chuckled. Trent let me go and whispered something to my dad, I only managed to hear some of it... "...want me to tell her now?"
"Nah. You can tell her on your way over to Jason Wayward's house." my dad whispered, he looked back at me and winked. I smiled, shyly.
Trent put his arm around my neck and I stayed close to him so I wouldn't get lost in the big crowd, especially with my dad being a businessman/ deputy for the Quileute Indian reservations and of course, Chris Chavan was head of police and an elder of the tiny indian reserve. Plus, he was super hot, not like "sexy hot" like seriously "sweating hot" and I accidently left my jacket in my bags or was it by accident, I mean he was a attractive sixteen or seventeen year old. I smiled at that thought.
"So Belle, how you've been, had any crushes lately?" Trent asked, as he slid into the middle of the Quileute Police truck.
"May...be, a few."
"Like who?" he asked, grinning then putting a serious face on.
"Like someone in this car!" I blurted out without thinking.
"Oh... oh!" Trent answered, sincere.
"Anna- belle, you have a crush on Trent?" Henry questioned.
"Maybe." I murmured.
My dad took out his cell phone and started texting.
"My first kiss went a little like this
And twist
And twist

[Ke$ha]
Well my first kiss went a little like this
And twist
And twist

[Verse]
I said no more teachers
And no more books
I got a kiss under the bleachers
Hoping that nobody looks
Lips like liquorish
Tongue like candy
Excuse me miss but can I get you out your panties?

[Hook]
In the back of the car
On the way to the bar
I got you on my list
[I got you on my list]
At the foot of the stairs
With my fingers in your hair
Baby, this is it..." went Trent's cell phone.
It was a text, he turned his back on me so I wouldn't see the text, even though I knew it was from my dad.
Then my dad stopped the truck, he said he needed to get a few things in the store and for Trent and I to get in the bed of the police truck.
I just get out of the truck and climbed on the tire, like I used to do when I was a kid.
Trent was already in the bed and patting the seat next to him, I put one finger up, holding for one moment, I got a hair band out of my pants pocket, then I tied my hair back and then sat down next to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the next chapter, guess at what's going to happen in the nxt chapter. I'm not going 2 write the nxt chapter until at least 5 ppl guess & comment @ what's going to happen in the nxt chapter. :)