Titanic Was Called the Ship of Dreams, and It Was

Lost and found.

Kristen glared at her mother, and she glared right back as the tension in the air grew.

"Megan is my friend, and you can't change that! She is a wonderful person, much better than you, and much better than me!" she practically screamed at her mother. She threw her handbag on the chair beside her, and walked back toward the door, placing her hand on the doorknob. Her mother kept the glare, but was also confused as to her actions, and mad she had the nerve to leave.

"Where do you think you're going, missy?" she spat, but Kristen remained firm.

"I'm leaving. I'll bunk with Megan, and live with her and her brother once we arrive in America. Good day mother, I hope you enjoy your money," she said bitterly and left the room for good. Sure, some part of this hurt her inside, I mean, wouldn't it hurt you to leave your mother? Sure she was a harpie with her money, but she couldn't completely hate her. She was her mother after all. She made her way up to the deck, and walked to the third class area, running to the door leading down to the rooms. She vaguely remembered Megan telling her her room number, as they were comparing whether or not the numbers were smaller for first class or not earlier.

Walking down the stairs, she ran through, and when she finally found the hall, she saw a figure bent over another, a male over a female it looked like, and it looked like she was being beaten or something of the sort. She walked over and firmly whacked the figure towering over the girl over the head, making him wince and almost strike the girl, before seeing she was first class. His eyes widened and he ran off, and she almost followed but decided to check on the girl.

She gasped and widened her blue eyes, seeing that it was Megan all bloodied up and lying on the floor. Worried, she found her pulse and made sure she was still alive, and then picked her up, putting her on her back, like giving her a piggy back ride. Walking over to her room, she kicked it open and rushed in, putting her on her bunk. Kristen gasped at the small size of the room, but looked her over. Megan was bleeding from many different cuts, on her face and her arms, and she had a black eye. Her lip was busted and bleeding as was her nose. The man was surely trying to kill her, and almost succeeded. Her pulse was weak, and unfortunatly she couldn't do anything about it. She embraced her friend and climbed behind her on the bunk, covering her, she fell asleep hugging her friend, hoping she could make it through the night.