Titanic Was Called the Ship of Dreams, and It Was

Waking up.

"Ma'm, I was unsucessfull in snuffing the flame that is Megan," the man said, and Kristen's mom hissed at him.

"Don't even say that brats name, and have you seen my daughter?"

"Yes, in fact, she was the reason I couldn't off that girl, she stopped me." Kristen's mom growled, and she sighed.

"We'll get those two eventually, for now, let's go have some tea shall we," she suggested, smirking, and he slightly bowed to her.

"Of course ma'am." And with that they left, arm in arm to the dining quarters for first class.

~^*^~ Two Days Later ~^*^~

Megan stirred, but found every inch of her body was sore and in pain, and groaned when she sat up. Kristen jerked her head around to look at her friend and rushed to her side.

"Oh my gosh! You're awake, I'm so glad you're not dead! You've been out for 2 nights and 2 days!" Megan's good eye widened, even though the swelling on the black eye had gone down, and she looked around.

"What's the date?" she asked instantly.

"Well, it's night, so right now it's the 13th of April, but in the morning it will be the 14th," Kristen expertly answered. Megan realised that they were in her quarters, and Kristen still wore the same dress as the other day, and grew confused.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in your quarters?" Kristen gave her a sad smile, and answered her softly.

"I broke away from my familly, I'm staying with you for now. I have a feeling the man who tried to kill you was connected to my mother as well..." she said, trailing off, and Megan sighed. Suddenly she smiled though, leaving Kristen confused.

"Lets talk on happier subjects for now, okay?" she said, and that is what they did, until dawn.