Status: new idea. just begining.

My Life in Letters

Letters 1 & 2

Mommy,

He's suffocating me. He tells you that he doesn't play favorites. He lies. I get screamed at for things that he lets, wait no, encourages his kids to do. You say that he just holds me to higher standards, but you're wrong. As you said, he is a master manipulator. He has you fooled into thinking that he is a genius, and that he is never wrong. He wants to get rid of me. He wants to send me to my real dad's. Please don't let him. I love it here. At least I love the non-home part of here. If you are going to stay married to this god-awful creature then he needs to stop being a jerk to me, or you're going to lose your daughter in the process. I don't want to move, but I will if I have to.

Sincerely,
Your Daughter

********************************************************

Christian,

I really like you. And I would love to date you. But I don't lie to you when I tell you that I don't want a relationship right now. I'm so obviously not over Dylan (or Evan for that matter) that I honestly don't think that I could handle it right now without having a mental breakdown. I'm sorry.

Sincerely,
The One You Love
♠ ♠ ♠
A new idea. Tell me what you think. I am completely open to critisizim

Mommy- my loving, crazy, influencable mother.
"He"- Michael, my step-dad and the root of my problems.
"Dad"- My real dad that is nicer but still a jerk, living 800 miles away.
Christian- X-boyfriend, best friend.
Dylan- X-boyfriend (that cheated 4 times), my love.
Evan- X-boyfriend (that dumped me), my greateset love, my biggest weakness, my worst fear, my best friend.