Status: new idea. just begining.

My Life in Letters

Letters 23 & 24

Mommy,

You finally got rid of him, but it was my fault. I feel really bad for being the reason you're losing you're husband. Although none of this will matter if you decide to take him back like you're thinking about. Please don't. If you take him back, he's going to do everything he can to make my life a living hell, and then I will move. Is getting him back worth losing your oldest daughter? Because that is what will happen. I hate putting you in a position where you have to choose, but I can't deal with him anymore. Not after blowing up on him like I did.

Sincerely,
Your Oldest Daughter

******************************

Clay,

Way to make me fall for you while I have a boyfriend. Although I can't say that I mind. You call me babe and my heart melts. You tell me I'm beautiful and I know that I could never turn you down. And when you insist that I'm cute and start calling me cutie I have no idea what to do. And your voice makes me dizzy. Its so freaking deep and sexy I cant stand it. Anyway, I've told you I won't dump christian and I still hold to that, but my time with him will be up soon anyway. God forbid a guy put up with me for 3 months.

Sincerely,
Your Cutie
♠ ♠ ♠
Mommy- my loving, crazy, influencable mother.
Michael- my step-dad and the root of my problems.
"Dad"- My real dad that is nicer but still a jerk, living 800 miles away.
Christian- X-boyfriend, best friend, boyfriend.
Dylan- X-boyfriend (that cheated 4 times)
Evan- X-boyfriend
Clay- super cute guy in my english class :)
Nancy- My color guard instructor
Zack- My best friend's boyfriend