Status: new idea. just begining.

My Life in Letters

Letters 25, 26, & 27

Mommy,

You're taking me to therepy? Really? Do you really think that I have that many problems? Because I don't. And on top of all that, you're taking him back even though his way of "making things better with me" was forcing me to apologize. Wow. Have I mentioned I hate him?

Sincerely,
Your Royally Pissed Off Daughter

***************************************************************

Clay,

He's not going to dump me, which puts me in an extremely difficult position. I don't know what to do. I love him, but you drive me crazy. I like you and I want to date you but I can't bear the thought of hurting him. Hurting him would only hurt me, and you deserve so much better than someone that has been hurt as many times as I have. I don't know. I'm lost still, but I have to make a desicion in 3 days. I don't know what to do.

Sincerely,
Your Lost Cutie

**************************************************************

Christian,

I love you still, but I want someone new too. I want someone that I can be absolutly postive that they aren't gay. Sometimes I am with you, but sometimes I wonder. I don't know. All I know is that I love you.

Sincerely,
Your Love
♠ ♠ ♠
Mommy- my loving, crazy, influencable mother.
Michael- my step-dad and the root of my problems.
"Dad"- My real dad that is nicer but still a jerk, living 800 miles away.
Christian- X-boyfriend, best friend, boyfriend.
Dylan- X-boyfriend (that cheated 4 times)
Evan- X-boyfriend
Clay- super cute guy in my english class :)
Nancy- My color guard instructor
Zack- My best friend's boyfriend