Status: new idea. just begining.

My Life in Letters

Letters 28, 29, 30, & 31

Christian,

So you're not gay. Thanks for proving that to me. ;) This past week with you has been insane. My perception of you has changed so dramatically that I feel like I don't know anything about you. I guess you're not really as innocent as I thought that you were. Don't worry that just because you haven't done any of this before that you are no good. You really amazing, and you would be even better if you had some confidence in yourself. I'm still not sure how far I should go though. I'm not sure what boundaries you still have, and I don't want to do anything that you don't want. Regardless, I have fallen even more in love with you this week simply because you are being so open with me.

Sincerely,
Your Love

********************************************

Clay,

Wow. Just wow. I don't know what to think anymore. You gave up. You said that it was because you didn't want to lose me as a friend just because you wanted me as a girlfriend, but now you won't talk to me. You had me crying in English today. Well, guess what? If you're going to play with my heart and lead ME on, I'm going to go find someone that does a better job at it. Yes, I fell for you. Yes, I wanted you more than I wanted Christian, but you made me realize that you're just not worth it. You told me to pay attention to what I wanted when I was with you. Well, what I want is a guy that isn't going to play with my heart, and obviously that's not you. I'm sorry, but I'm done.

Sincerely,
Your ALMOST Girl

********************************************

Mommy,

You had him gone. You can make it without him. GET RID OF HIM!

Sincerely,
Your Daughter

********************************************

Evan,

Yes, you look sexy. Now shut up.

Sincerely,
Your NOT Toy
♠ ♠ ♠
Mommy- my loving, crazy, influencable mother.
Michael- my step-dad and the root of my problems.
"Dad"- My real dad that is nicer but still a jerk, living 800 miles away.
Christian- X-boyfriend, best friend, boyfriend.
Dylan- X-boyfriend (that cheated 4 times)
Evan- X-boyfriend
Clay- super cute guy in my english class :)
Nancy- My color guard instructor
Zack- My best friend's boyfriend