Status: new idea. just begining.

My Life in Letters

Letters 6 & 7

Christian,

I give in. I love you and there is no way that I can stay away from you any longer. I want to have a claim on you. No one else matters to me anymore. You are my one and only, and I promise that I will be the best girlfriend that I can be for you.

Sincerely,
Your Love

*************************************************

Color Guard Freshman,

STOP THE FREAKING DRAMA!!! STOP IGNORING YOUR SUPERIORS!!! You are seriously making me mad and you are holding back our ENTIRE BAND! I'm sick of it. Lose the attitudes and the drama and start freaking listening before Nancy adds another after school practice! I see laps in our future if you don't freaking STOP IT!

Sincerely,
Your Pissed Off Co-Captain
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be nice......

Mommy- my loving, crazy, influencable mother.
"He"- Michael, my step-dad and the root of my problems.
"Dad"- My real dad that is nicer but still a jerk, living 800 miles away.
Christian- X-boyfriend, best friend, boyfriend.
Dylan- X-boyfriend (that cheated 4 times), my love.
Evan- X-boyfriend (that dumped me), my greateset love, my biggest weakness, my worst fear, my best friend.
Clay- super cute guy in my english class :)
Nancy- My color guard instructor