Status: new idea. just begining.

My Life in Letters

Letters 17, 18, & 19

Christian,

You are my life. I had such an amazing time with you yesterday! I have no idea what I did to deserve someone as amazing as you are. I have never in my life seen someone that cares about me like you do. I love you and I can't imagine my life without you.

Sincerely,
Your Love

************************************

Michael,

What would ever posess you to talk crap about my mom to me? Do you think that you can turn me against her? Or that there is any possiblity that I'm not going to tell her every single word you say to me? Because if that is what you think just let me tell you right now, you are dead wrong. Stop acting nice to me and then telling my mom what a whore I am behind my back. I'm sick of it.

Sincerely,
Your Greateset Enemy

*************************************

Zack,

I like you. You are funny and a likable person, but you have way way to many things that I can't deal with. You smoke, you dip, you're bi and you frequently screw other guys. I can't deal with it. So stop the heavy pursuit. I love Christian, and, no offense, but you are nothing compared to him.

Sincerely,
The One That Doesn't Believe You Love Me
♠ ♠ ♠
Mommy- my loving, crazy, influencable mother.
Michael- my step-dad and the root of my problems.
"Dad"- My real dad that is nicer but still a jerk, living 800 miles away.
Christian- X-boyfriend, best friend, boyfriend.
Dylan- X-boyfriend (that cheated 4 times), my love.
Evan- X-boyfriend (that dumped me), my greateset love, my biggest weakness, my worst fear, my best friend.
Clay- super cute guy in my english class :)
Nancy- My color guard instructor
Zack- My smoking, bi, bad boy weakness