Status: new idea. just begining.

My Life in Letters

Letter 20

Dylan,

So today is your birthday. A mere 4 days after mine. Today was going to be special. But you cheated on me. You knew that I loved you, and you said that you loved me too. I was going to have sex with you. There, I said it. I had every intention of doing it, but I wanted to make sure that you loved me and that you weren't going to leave me. Looks like that was one of the best decisions of my life. Seeing you come out of an empty classroom with the girl you dumped for me had to be one of the hardest things I have ever done. You dumped her for me. Then you go back and date her again once I dump you for cheating on me five times and not being sorry for it. That should have been me. I should have been the one off having sex with you. I loved you 50 million times more than she does, And I can prove it because I NEVER cheated on you, and she has cheated on you multiple times. My point is that I know you want to cheat on her, but don't. No girl deserves that. No girl deserves to go through half the pain that I did. Don't break another girl's heart. Realize what you have this time.

Sincerely,
Your Broken-Hearted Ex
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt the need to put this one alone because it is such an important and emotional letter for me.

Mommy- my loving, crazy, influencable mother.
Michael- my step-dad and the root of my problems.
"Dad"- My real dad that is nicer but still a jerk, living 800 miles away.
Christian- X-boyfriend, best friend, boyfriend.
Dylan- X-boyfriend (that cheated 4 times), my greateset love, my biggest weakness, my worst fear,
Evan- X-boyfriend (that dumped me) my love.
Clay- super cute guy in my english class :)
Nancy- My color guard instructor
Zack- My smoking, bi, bad boy weakness