Status: new idea. just begining.

My Life in Letters

Letters 21 & 22

Clay,

You're talking to me. A lot. And I love it. You told me that you like me, which I was incredibly surprised to hear, and you told me that, were it not for Christian, you would date me without thinking twice. I was stupid, and I let you read my letters to you, but that's ok because it took what was a dream, something that would never happen, and turned it into something possible, and even probable. Yet, still, I have Christian. I can't leave him, even if it is for you. By the way, it will be on like donkey kong, I promise! :)

Sincerely,
I'm Not Really Sure What I Am To You Anymore

********************************************************

Christian,

I love you. I know I have started a few letters that way, but honestly, I do. Those texts I send you with all the reasons I love you are important, and it means a lot to me that you know why and how much I love you. You trust me even though, at times, I know that I don't deserve it. I couldn't leave you for anyone, and you know that, but unlike other guys that knew I wouldn't leave them, you don't test those boundries. You have been given several chances to cheat on me with so many girls that were so much prettier than me, but you don't. You actually stay faithful to me, something that is a foriegn concept because I've never had a guy do it before. I know that I love you, and you know it too, so please, ignore what everyone else says about me because you know me better than any of them do.

Sincerely,
Your Love
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so Clay and I have actually been writing letters to each other. Therefore I will post some of those in my journals so that they can be read if you want to.

Mommy- my loving, crazy, influencable mother.
Michael- my step-dad and the root of my problems.
"Dad"- My real dad that is nicer but still a jerk, living 800 miles away.
Christian- X-boyfriend, best friend, boyfriend.
Dylan- X-boyfriend (that cheated 4 times), my greateset love, my biggest weakness, my worst fear,
Evan- X-boyfriend (that dumped me) my love.
Clay- super cute guy in my english class :)
Nancy- My color guard instructor
Zack- My smoking, bi, bad boy weakness