Status: This story is already completed. Please, enjoy!

Angels Truly Exist

Take a picture.

As I walked into the mall I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my entire life; she had long red hair and pale blue eyes, her skin was really white and she had a gorgeous smile. As I could see, she was with her friends, and a thought came to my mind: I had to talk to her. And then I felt really nervous. She was really beautiful and… Damn, she was like an angel. I can’t say I wasn’t shaking because it would be a lie, so I walked slowly, and like if I had no idea that she was there, I pushed her.

“What’s going on with you?” She said rudely, and when I looked up she gasped.

“Well, I think I’m… sorry?” Okay, I was really nervous. After that, she smiled softly.

“Never mind” and then she winked at me. “By the way, I’m Harper.” She introduced herself. Harper…

“What a beautiful name…” and I smiled like a fool. “I’m Ryan”

“Well, nice to meet you, Ryan” and she turned to her friends to walk out and I felt panic and quickly I said:

“Wait, wait, wait, Harper!” she turned around where I was and laughed a little bit because of the look in my face, I guess.

“Now, what?” and I tried to talk slowly.

“Can I take you a picture? I wanna show my friends that angels truly exist…” and now I was the one that winked at her. She laughed strongly and I took my camera from my backpack and when we posed together she smiled and she turned her face to where I was so that our lips could collide…

And then the flash came out to advice us that the picture was taken.
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess I like it. In some way, it's cool (: Hope that you like it as much as I did and if its possible.. even more ;) Thanks for reading.