Status: active.

Possibilities

Two.

As I pulled up to the house, my jaw dropped for the second time that day. The house was huge, white, and full of windows. It looked like a mansion.
Then I realized.
How the hell did my parents convince a fam0us person to marry me?
Lies, probably.
I took my keys out of the ignition, a frown on my face.
Taylor probably thought I hated him.
Well, I did.
Actually, not really. I could just tell that he was stuck up. Most celebrities are. I knew I was being stereotypical. Oh well.

I got out of my car, and walked toward themonster house.
My house.
That I will live in.
With Taylor Lautner.
I shook my head, staring at the ground.

When I opened the front door of the home, I was shocked.

Suddenly, I felt somebody's presence behind me. I turned around on my heel to see the 'man' himself. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just make this easy," I said, folding my arms. "I want to marry you as just as little as you want to marry me."

"Who said I don't want to marry you?" he smirked. Was he flirting?! Seriously?

"Yeaaaah," I made my way into the Victorian-Style home, ignoring him. There appeared to be two levels to the house. It was fully furnished, with black leather couches and chairs. The kitchen was huge and full of black appliances.

I started dragging my luggage upstairs, when a hand took the suitcase and brought them upstairs for me. I put my palm to my forehead, and followed him up the long dark staircase. Taylor made his way into a huge master bedroom. The walls were a deep-gold colour, and the huge bed had a matching comforter. I sighed.

"Do they really expect us to sleep in the same bed?" I asked him, rolling my eyes.

He raised an eyebrow, chuckling. "I know. This isn't exactly fun for me, either."

"You're not the one who's gonna get married to some famous dude who plays a stinkin' werewolf in a movie!" I complained. I instantly felt bad. "Sorry. But you know what I mean."

He just laughed. And laughed. I crossed my arms.

"What?"

"Nothing,"

I took my suitcase and walked to another bedroom. The guest-room, I supposed.

"Guest room for me," I said, and jumped on the bed, putting my face in the soft pillows.

"You don't have to. You can sleep in there," he appeared at my door, motioning toward the master bedroom.

"Nah, I'm fine here. It's getting late now anywa-," I was cut off.

"Hailey, it's eight." he said, chuckling. Did he have some kind of problem with laughing at everything?!

"Well, I'm gonna go get unpacked. I need to be ready for tomorrow," he said, leaning against the doorframe. How annoying. He thinks he's really hot.

"What's going on tomorrow?"

"Rob's coming over to check out the new house."

"Rob, as in," I stopped.

"Yes, him. Just don't start acting like a crazed fa-"

"I'm not a crazed fan! I'm not a fan at all!" I said, throwing a pillow at him.
Was that flirty? It wasn't meant to be..

"Hey, don't throw things around our new house," he said, somehow happy that he had said 'our new house'.

"Whatever. What time is he coming over?" I asked. I couldn't believe Robert Pattinson was coming over to my house. Erm, our house. To see my future-husband, Taylor Lautner.

This was too much.

"Why, do you need to get dressed up?"

"No! Why would I do that?"

"Oh well. I'll see you after," he said, leaving. I heard his footsteps go downstairs, and out the door. A few seconds later, they came back upstairs, apparently carrying something. Probably luggage.

I sigh, suddenly very tired. I close my eyes, still wearing all my clothes. I didn't care. There was too much on my mind..
♠ ♠ ♠
i'll update when i get 2 comments :D

hope this is half-decent, it gets better i promise :)

thanks to

A.U.T.O.M.A.T.I.C
and
Bballin12

for their lovely comments! :)