Status: active.

Possibilities

Six.

I woke up groggily, feeling someone's presense around me. I rubbed my eyes, then looked down. Two arms were wrapped around my waist. I was on the couch.

Oh no. Oh no.

Had I fallen for him in one night?

Had it been that easy? He had 'the charm', that was for sure.

I carefully un-wrapped myself from him, and stood up. I stretched, then plopped back down onto the couch.

"Taylor," I said, shaking him a little.

"Wake up, it's.." I began, searching for a clock. 11:43, the grandfather clock in the kitchen read. "Eleven-forty,"

I looked at his sleeping face, and something changed in me. I decided not to wake him. He looked too cute and angelic while asleep. I got up from the couch, and walked to the kitchen.

I opened a cupboard, to see stacks of boxes and food.

This, was stocked too?

Thanks, Ms. & Mr. Lautner.

Ms. & Mr. Lautner.

That's what I'd be called sometime in the near future.

Wow.

I thought I'd had it all planned out.
Trevor and I were (or so we thought) in love. We'd talked about getting married once we both turned 23. It was almost five years away. We agreed that we'd wait until we were fully sure about it.

How would he feel if he were invited to my wedding to a different person?

I shrugged away the thought. It wouldn't happen.

I opened different cupboards and shelves, trying to find cereal. I glanced at the clock above my head, reading 11:56. Oh well. I'd just skip to lunch.

I found a pack of pizza dough in the fridge, along with cheese and pepperoni. I grabbed a container of sauce, and laid it out onto the counter.

I decided I'd leave it there and go get ready. Maybe when Taylor got up he could help..

I jogged up the staircase, skipping a stair each time, and walked to the bathroom.

After showering, and getting dressed, I decided to put on a bit of makeup. I grabbed my palette and my brush, and lightly put on a champagne colour. A bit of mascara, and I was ready for the day.

I jogged back downstairs, my hair in curls around me. I had naturally curly hair, but it was a nice curl. They weren't too frizzy, but not to flat. I liked my natural curls.

When I got to the kitchen, I pre-heated the oven, and began rolling out the dough onto a pan.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and glanced to see what it was.

Taylor walked to the kitchen.

"Where were you? I thought you were still.."

"Nope," he said simply, and grabbed a pile of flour.

"Don't.. you.. dare.." I warned, stepping back.

"What are you gonna do, little Hailey?" he teased.

"I will kill you!" I warned again, taking another step back.

"Too bad!" he yelled, throwing the flour at me.

"You little shithead," I yelled at him, covered in white flour. I took some flour myself, and threw it in his hair. "I just got a shower!"

He started cracking up.

"You look like a tool," he said, between chuckles.

"I'm gonna hurt you!" I joked, throwing more flour at him. The kitchen was turning into a giant snowglobe. "Just help me make pizza!" I complained.

"Fine," he said, looking at me seriously.

"Thank you!" I said, wiping flour off my forehead.

"The flour's too dry," he suggested.

"I need water.." I said, "Can you get me some?"

"You do need water." he said, looking sneaky.

"What?"

It was all a blur then. He picked me up, and I started to scream.

"No! No! Put me down! Now!" I yelled, kicking him.

"Nope, let's go for a swim!" he said bringing me outside.

"No. Taylor!" I screamed, but he didn't care. I was suddenly in the air, and then underwater.
When I hit the surface, I was totally soaked.
I stood in the pool, crossing my arms.

"What?" he chuckled.

"You're dead. Come on, why don't you go for a swim too?"

"Nooooo,"

"Yes!"

I swam to the edge of the pool where he was standing and grabbed his foot. He started to lose balance.

"Hailey,"

"Too bad!" I mimiced him, and he fell in next to me with a splash.

I started laughing, and when he did too.

"You got what you deserved!" I said, chuckling.

"Hey!"

"This thing is freezing," I remarked.

"Nah, it's good," he said, swimming to the other end.

"Show off,"

"Loser,"

"Fine! I'm gonna go make my own pizza and eat it by myself." I pouted.

"See ya!"

I started to get out of the pool, water sloshing and dripping around me.

"Oh shit,"

Suddenly, the oven looked different.

"Taylor, we left the oven on,"

"What?"

The entire oven blew up in flames.

"Ohmygod!" I yelped, running back outside. "The oven's on fire!"

Taylor got out of the pool, and grabbed the fire extinguisher.

"Hold on," he said. The smell of smoke filled the air. The smoke detector went off.

Taylor sloshed his way into the kitchen, and weird foam stuff flew everywhere.

When the foam cleared, the oven appeared to be okay. The fire was out?

"Oh crap, we're gonna need a new oven.."

"Maybe we should just order pizza," I suggested. "No fires."

"Sure."

&&&
An hour later, we were sitting in the living room, finishing veggie pizza, and watching T.V.

"So did you even think about the .. wedding .. yet?" Taylor asked me, and I shook my head.

"Honestly, I don't even know. I think I'm just confused right now."

"Me too."

"I was thinking, we sure have it in the summer," I began. "If that's not too weird."

"It's not," he assured me.

"Okay,"

"When are we even gonna have it, anyway?

"A long time from now."

"Hmm,"

"I just can't stand the thought of marrying somebody I met three days ago."

"Me too,"

We sat in silence for a little while. It was getting awkward again.

"Karley's party is on Thursday," I began.

"What's today?"

"Friday,"

"Oh,"

"I guess we're gonna need to go shopping for something to wear,"

"I'm not a girl, Hailey," he chuckled.

"Right, that's what Karley's for."

"Okay, I'll find something."

He smiled at me, and I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay. i'm running out of chapters to post.. :c

i'll just have to start writing fast.

thanks to

sunlit skies;
HealTheWorld
laurenj23
JustThinking
XoXHaysXoX
and
killer.lites

for the comments.

since comments are coming fast, i'll update when i get 5 comments.

COMMENT!

Love,
Melissa :D