Status: active.

Possibilities

Eight.

The hair stylist ran a brush through my hair, and wrapped it around the curling iron. I sighed, and closed my eyes. When anybody touches my hair, I instantly want to fall asleep.

Karley was in the seat next to me, getting a pedicure. This spa was nice.

I suddenly felt a vibrating in my pocket.

"Oh," I yelped, pulling my cell phone out of my jeans.

The number that popped up was 'unknown'. I clicked talk, and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Guess who it is," Taylor's voice said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I'm not sure, Taylor, who is it?" I asked, adjusting my phone. I knew I shouldn't've said his name, but it was noisy enough with the sound of hair-dryers. Nobody would hear me.

He chuckled. "Well, Robert just called, and the plane is coming early."

"What? When?"

"About two hours."

"Crap," I looked around. Karley's toenails were almost completely painted. My hair was curled, and the stylist was spraying a light mist of hairspray through it.

"Do you think you can be home in time? I can tell hi-"

"No," I cut him off. "I'll be there."

"Okay,"

"Bye,"

"Bye."

I pressed end, and the hairstylist set down her hairspray. "Finished!" she presented, spinning me about in the chair from side to side.

"Thanks!" I marveled at my hair. The auburn tone seemed brighter, and fresh. The length wasn't changed much, but my entire hair was full of curls and waves. I loved it. "It's perfect,"

"You're very welcome," The lady said, releasing the cloth from around my neck. I stood up, and Karley did the same. I walked, and she hobbled, to the front desk. I started laughing.

"Are you gonna walk around like that all day?" I asked her, giggling.

"No, but I don't want to ruin my nails!" She waddled next to me.

"Wow,"

We both paid, and got back into her car. Karley drove me home, and we didn't talk much on the way.

"I can't believe you live here," Karley said finally, as she pulled up to the curb.

"Yeah,"

"Anyways, text me later. I still need that tour!"

"Okay," I said. "Oh, and we need to go shopping for 'prom'," I made fake quotation marks with my fingers.

"Yes! Call me this weekend."

"Uh, sure," I said nervously. How long would we be in Toronto?

"See ya!" Karley waved as I got out of the car. I waved back as I made my way to the front door, and let myself in.

I saw a suitcase by the stairs. I sighed. Suitcases reminded me of planes, and planes reminded me of heights. Which reminded me of how much I hated planes.

Taylor suddenly appeared on the staircase. I gasped.

"Way to scare the crap outta me," I said.

"Sorry," he smirked, walking to the kitchen. "Your hair looks nice,"

"Thanks," I felt a deep blush spread across my cheeks. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"How's Karley?"

"Fine,"

"What did you tell her?"

"I have a random cousin who decided to come over and look at my new house."

"Wow," he chuckled.

"She recognized your voice," I explained. "It's kinda creepy."

"Nah," he smiled.

I strolled to my room, and packed a suitcase - which had mysteriousy appeared on my bed - with clothes and toiletries. When I was finished, I brushed my teeth and brought the case downstairs.

"We should probably leave soon," Taylor remarked, rolling the suitcases to the front door. "It's seven, we need to hit the airport at eight."

"Kay,"

"Ready?"

"No. But I'm going," I chuckled nervously.

Taylor smiled. I felt like I was going to melt.

Oh my. , The voice in my head did a 'facepalm'.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, and it wasn't awkward.

But then it was awkward. I looked away, embarassed. He did the same.

"I-uh,"

"Yeah."

"I'll go bring the luggage to the car.." he said, laughing lightly. I felt my cheeks becoming hot again.

Dammit, what's up with the blushing problem?

&&&

Robert Pattinson was asleep a few feet away from me.

Not kidding.

If Karley was there? Woah. She'd be passed out.

I looked around the large.. jet. There were only a few seats, and wasn't isn't any turbulence. But my palms were still sweating, and I couldn't look out the window. Why did I have to be so freaking afraid of heights?

Taylor was next to me, fast asleep. We chatted before the flight, and he told me everything was fine, and I said believed him. But that didn't help alot.

Taylor suddenly started moving next to me. He was awake. Yay. I had somebody to talk to.

"Hey," I said softly.

"Oh," Taylor sat up in his seat. "Hey, do you have any idea where we are?"

"Nope. I haven't looked out the window."

"At all?"

"No way,"

Taylor glanced out the window, and smiled. "Finally,"

"We're here?"

"Yeah, just a couple more minutes."

I sighed, and leaned back in my chair.

I closed my eyes and waited.

&&&

I walked quickly through the sliding doors, my pink suitcase dragging behind me. Paparrazzi were snapping pictures everywhere, the flashes leaving dark spots in my vision. The only thing leading me to the limo was the sight of Taylor's forest green suitcase. Cold wind was blowing in my face, and I shivered. Who knew Toronto would be so cold in April?

The driver motioned me to hand him my luggage, and get into the limo. I did just that. He closed the door, and Taylor looked at me.

"Are you totally blind yet?" he asked smugly.

"I don't know, where are we?" The dark spots from my eyes started to fade, and my vision focused. We were in a long limo, with dark leather seats and white accents. A bar stacked with wine and champagne was in the corner. I felt the vehicle move forward, and we were off.

Taylor chuckled. I sighed, tucking a strand of hair behind my right ear. I crossed my legs. Then uncrossed them. Why was I so damn nervous?

Trees and homes passed, and I tucked my hair behind my ear .. again. The sky was black.

"Nervous?" Taylor asked, reading my mind. My stomach felt weird and twisty.

"Well, yeah.." I exhaled, and he looked at me.

"Don't be. This stuff is nothing once you've done it a few times.."

I nodded, and the driver pulled into a hotel.

After checking in, and getting our luggage, I felt exhausted. The last thing I remembered seeing was the ceiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes. i know. its been a while, mibba. i missed you.

this chapter was written a while ago, but i needed to make sure there was another chapter written before i put this one up.

thanks to all the commenters from last chapter <3

i need 5 comments to post the next chapter, which is totally done and ready to be posted. its up to you guys to comment, so you can see the next chapter!

sorry for the delay. i've been so busy lately with school and friends and that sort of thing.

have a great day, and comment, my lovelies <3

-- melissa.