I Don't Belive In Vampires But I Just Got Bitten By One

Chapter one[[hello’s and goodbyes ]]

I was walking up to the 8ft high dark iron gates, to this gothic style manor.
‘Look I don’t like the look of this it seems a bit…well creepy, please can’t we go site seeing somewhere registered as a tourist attraction?’ moaned Eddie
‘Stop being such a wimp!’ said Richard ‘look Kaz wants to go in, this is meant to be a holiday after all and she did arrange it all’ he then put his arm around me and whispered something to me, I didn’t really hear as I was to taken by this manor
‘Sorry to say this Eddie but he has a point’ replied Joanne Eddie looked hurt by this, as ever since anyone can remember she always took his side, they were in love with each other but didn’t know how one another felt about each other, sad really they would make a great pair…I personally think anyway.
‘Yea but there’s Vampires in There!!’ Eddie was desperate not to go in he still believed in vampires.
‘Look vampires never have exist and never will’ I said in rage he wasn’t going to ruin my holiday just because ‘no one ever proved vampires don’t exist’
‘Alright then’ he finally agreed

we where now walking down a long path up to the building I was fascinated by all the gargoyles and inscription on the path up to the building….. I suddenly stopped just to take in what a beautiful building this was the stone steps up to the door even had unique stone barriers up the side, I walked up to the door and gave it a push, it opened with ease.

Inside was magnificent: grey and gold was everywhere wherever you went there was more to it than meets the eye I was imagining what stories lay behind every item. I ran my fingers along the ingravements on the wall and came to one that looked like me, being attacked in then suddenly felt a chill down my spine and came over all dizzy, I shut my eyes and was led down the hall and through a wall to meet this young handsome man who was looking at himself in the mirror I looked down to see I was dressed in some black elegant dress. I opened my eyes to find it was all gone, I looked at the ingravement to find a wolf like figure and realised I was imagining it I looked over at my friends who where exploring on there own accords. But I wanted Richard over here I felt cold, and was slightly weary of where we where. He looked at me and smiled, I just smiled back, I did really love him, I’d known him since I was 11 and now im 17 we’d been dating since we where 14 we didn’t expect it to last, well you cant at that age really but we did, and where getting stronger now, and he respects me and don’t care about what everyone else thinks as long as we’re happy.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out and had a text, from an unknown number, and I opened it and:

Hello kaylin

We will meet soon,

I need your help

Say your goodbyes x

‘What?’ I said shocked what did it mean by ‘say your goodbyes’ I went to look at it again…. The message had gone? I looked through my whole phone memory and it was gone? It had no number on there? What?
Richard must have noticed me panicking as he soon came over and asked what was up.
‘ I well, I , oh don’t worry I think my imaginations playing tricks on me again, don’t worry its eddy’s fault I think, all those stories about what happens to some people’ I quickly came up with, I mean who would believe this even of the one you trust the most?

‘You sure it not like you to get freaked over stuff like that?’ questioned Richard, he was worried as it was why I should worry him even more.
I just nodded.
‘Hey cheer up, I mean you have me and we’re in this beautiful building together.’ He said smirking, lifted my chin up and kissed me. I couldn’t help but smile, he was right. I then went to kiss him; I gave him a loving kiss and clung on to him tight.
‘I love you, honestly, and no matter what always will, im fine now, you can go off and explore for yourself, I just want a bit of time to go somewhere in here on my own, okay?’ I said every word with truth after all if something did happen to me least I said goodbye.

‘Yeah fine I wanna explore somewhere anyway ill meet you soon then, I love you to, and trust me I do’ he then kissed me on the cheek and went off upstairs after the others, I sighed and then continued walking straight ahead until a arch going down some stairs caught my eye. I slowly went down the stairs, I realised I must be in the basement I took the torch out of my bag and turned it on I walked along the passage way until I came to a door, it was locked, I sighed in annoyance, there was something behind that door, I wanted it I was drawn there like metal to magnet, fish to bait….oh I must stop going on.

I leaned against the wall hoping it would suddenly open…as if! ... Then I noticed an pattern on the wall, id seen it somewhere before, I fiddled with my necklace, ‘Of course’ I shouted in relief of realising, I took my necklace off (what the token I found in the sea two years previously.) and took the token off the chain and put the chain in my pocket, I reached out and was about to place it in the indent.

Don’t do it look you and bad things go together

Yea but how bad can it be, it’s been shut for years; nothing alive is going to be in there!

Hmm I, but still trust me im always right

Yea well I have my own mind

I am your mind dumbo

Shut it

Tut fine, I wont help again

You never do anyway… hang on why am I having an argument with myself??

I had to do it I placed it in the hole it clicked and turned by its self, the door began to open, it creaked as it opened I went inside and looked in the far corner, there was a stone box, human size, it was probably one of there kids dens or something, it had writing on… not in English but still we where in Romania I read it aloud ‘vak van goof fufier’ I stepped back one step and the door began to shut, it was closing at top speed I ran to the door but it was too late, it shut.
‘there must be another way out’ I said to myself I had to stay calm… but my heart was beating so fast it was hard to, a tear came out my eye.

Suddenly the torches on the wall lit, I turned round to see the guy I saw earlier, I looked down this time and I was in my own clothes, this was no dream.
‘May I introduce my self? I am Bradlino of Romania’ I knew you’d come and find me, it’s in the prophecy and now, im sorry I have to do this to you, your beautiful, however’ he started before grabbing me and slowly lowering his fangs down on to my neck, I tried to scream but couldn’t, Then the bitter thud of them going in I could feel the blood draining out, I was almost to weak to speak ‘Richard I-’ I said before slowly falling to the ground, so much for vampires not existing.

Last thing I heard was Bradlino saying sorry before I hit the ground and heard the ‘Thud’ I’d been waiting for.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
♠ ♠ ♠
ermmm this is my first story tell me what you think
this is also on my quizilla accout also ermm .........Enjoy!!!!!!!