I Don't Belive In Vampires But I Just Got Bitten By One

Chapter two [[One last chance]]

Chapter two [[One last chance]]

I woke up with discomfort; something was violently slicing through my gum. I looked up and around, just for a second I thought I was at home, I quickly noted I wasn’t, I was laying there on the cold hard floor. It wasn’t a dream but maybe I was still alive, still human at least? I looked down and found I wasn’t dressed in my jeans any more, but a purple jacket and a knee length black dress, with a broach near the top strap with a bat delicately painted on. I pulled my jacket down as I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I looked and there where two ready healed scars, but it was fresh blood around it, still dripping down onto my chest, as if it had just stopped bleeding? What was going on, I recovered my neck and remembered, my friends where in this house, and I couldn’t stop thinking about them.
‘Im sorry, but you called and awoke me’ a soft voice broke my sobs; I looked around to see the ‘guy’ from earlier, who I gathered to be called Bradlino. Only now I could appreciate how handsome he was; he had piercing blue/grey eyes and long, neat yet shaggy dark brown hair what just lightly fell over his Pale stone cold face, he smiled gently and you could make out his fangs, he was about 5’11’’ and wore a heavy looking cape with a midnight blue rim what he also wore with a black one piece suit what had various items hanging off, he was average build, I couldn’t take my eyes off his like I was in a trance.

Oi stop drooling over him and ask him something

I swear I told you to shut it

Thanks!

‘Erm, how long was I out for?’ I asked unsure of myself
‘About 1 minuet, and, you’re a vampire yourself, you woke me from the trance as happens in the prophecy, now you’re joined to me by blood, im sorry, but, that Richard guy, im not, well , so sure you’ll be able to, well, see him again.’ He said with sympathy, he went on about some rules and stuff, but it didn’t interested me as all I could think about was Richard, and how I could never see him again…Unless…no I couldn’t…I couldn’t hurt him, even if it could mean I was with him for life, maybe in a few days I could ask Bradlino to see him again, one last time??
“kaylin you are now immortal, however unless anyone ever reads the inscription on your resting place correctly, you are bound to me and only me for at least a century, you have limited time left to see you’re family, but there’s one last catch, because you woke me, we have to get married, but I couldn’t of wished for a better vampire to wake me, even though you where human at the time, I’m sorry but as I can see how much you loved r-‘ he started
‘Love’
‘Richard you can see him one last time and that is now, his on the steps outside, and its dark out now so you wont crumble, his waiting for you, you have 5 minutes with him, after that, its up, the last you will ever see of him, and No you cannot feed on him as it will kill him, you have not learnt the technique to transform humans as of yet, if you do he will instantly die, Im sorry, my love.’ He added cautiously, I could tell he meant every word though but how dare he call me ‘My love’.
‘Don’t call me that, you don’t love me you know nothing of me and I don’t love you!’ I snapped back at him.

Without me you’re so rude

GET LOST!!!

‘I do, I know about you, when I was drinking your blood, I could see your whole past flash before me, every second, Also one bit of advice for you, you can hypnotise Humans, just by thinking hypnotise and looking deep into there eyes, they will automatically lock on to yours and then say what you want them to do, say or forget, Only the hypnotising vampire can actually break them out of the trance, whereas more complex creatures such as lycans can be snapped out of it by any vampire of a power possessing lycan’ he lectured on, even though I stopped taking an interest halfway through, I had to see Richard now, and then I could say my goodbyes, without being to upset, but how could poxy hypnotism help me?
‘I best go and say goodbye now, could you open this arch please, and sorry I’ve been so rude, it hurts to say goodbye though.’ I moped genuinely being sorry; with a flick of his hand the stone door opened I walked through and up the steps.

I was standing behind him, my eyes were tearing up, but then I thought at least I can see him, I walked up behind him and touched his shoulder; it all came to me then what I had to do.
He stood up turned around and hugged me.
‘Richard, I love you, really, And even if one day you forget me, ill never forget you’ I said I hugged him tighter than ever before, he kissed my forehead and ran his fingers through my hair
‘Kaylin Im never going to forget you I love you too, you have changed my live forever and I need to ask you something’
‘Anything’ I said desperately. He got a box out of his pocket and opened it, there was a ring inside.
‘Kaylin will you.’ he started
‘No don’t do this to me’ I muttered under my breath
‘Take this ring in my hand and marry me?’ he asked desperately, My insides felt like they where going to explode I wanted this all these past few years, and now I got it I couldn’t accept it

‘Richard, Id love to marry you, but one second just look into my eyes’ I said realising that I had to do this, his eyes locked with mine He was under my control, it hurt me to say this ‘Richard you will remember everything that’s happened in your life accept me, I never existed to You, So from now one forget me, its for your own good.’ I walked off slowly looking back at Richard waiting for the others; it was officially over now, Now it was my turn to forget.

I got back to the room and Bradlino was waiting there, he looked upset himself, I couldn’t leave him like that, it was just me and him for now. Until I met the others, if there where others. He had to look out for me.
‘Im proud of you kaylin, but we have to leave now, go back to my home, there’s many things I need you to know, but I can only tell you in a safe place’ he said softly. He grabbed my arm and I was transported to his homeland.

‘Look kaylin there’s something I need to tell you, the vampire world depends on us, get it right were heroes get it wrong, vampires cease to exist.’ he said once I had sat down and had time to take it all in ‘You see the vampires and lycans are being hunted, by an army of slayers and new creatures, The leader of who is this male here, in the prophecy it states that if the female exiles him the world will be safe again if not the world will be ruined, however this will not happen for a while yet however for now we have other things to worry about, some even more important than winning the battle’

‘Do you have a photo of this monstrous man? So I can see what where up against?’ I asked curiously. He clicked his fingers and a photo appeared in his hands I took it and looked at it, I gulped, I knew who this man was.
♠ ♠ ♠
will when updating individulaly try to update oftern but sorry if i take a while to think of polt lines