I Don't Belive In Vampires But I Just Got Bitten By One

Chapter three [[between truth and lies]]

Chapter three [[between truth and lies]]

‘Kaylin…Kaylin…Kaylin its time to get up’ I heard a voice calling me.
‘GO AWAY IM TIRED’ I shouted and through a pillow at the voice, I heard a swoosh and cold air behind me.
‘You have to get up, its 7.30 pm, the sun set 3 hours ago’ said the voice of who I looked round to see was Bradlino; he was wearing identical clothes to yesterday but with purple lining instead. ‘Oh and by the way, I can dodge house hot objects that you chuck at me, duh as your human friends would say’ he added I slowly got out of bed and smiled at him planning to get your revenge on him later, for many things.
‘Hang on if the sun just set, shouldn’t I be sleeping??’ I asked forgetting what he said earlier.
‘KAYLIN you’re going to end up in trouble if you don’t stop doing what im telling you to do, listen, you’ll get hurt if you do, it burns and cuts right through your skin, you wont die but you’ll be in pain’ he moaned
‘Oh okay… but do werewolves exist? And what about the slaying way?? I need to know this stuff not the stuff you go on about, e.g. the prophecy; I mean take life as it comes, Oh and are we dead?’ I asked more interested than ever before I mean if it’s something interesting then fine, if not then ill be in bed as I cant be asked with the stuff he goes on about.
You just like his voice don’t you?

NO WAY

Sure

Yup

I think you’re starting to fall for him

Hey what did I tell you yesterday?

Dunno

LEAVE ME ALONE

Haha dumbo im your mind but ill shut up…..for now

Thank you!

‘ No werewolves don’t exist lycans however do, umm the only way to slayed is to be hit in the heart with either an UV bullet or traditionally a stake, also garlic, it’s a myth I mean why do you think one herb can kill us, I know what you mean about the prophecy but it was drummed in to me when I was a boy, I was born a vampire you know and also, technically we are dead, but living oh and also before you ask no we don’t breath. Enough for you??’ he rushed trough I was amazed by how he remembered everything I asked, but yea I was happy now. I spose. I mean a lot had happened to me in a short space of time but I was trying to forget it all, There was no point pondering over things I could not change, and to know He was behind all this, and never had I heard a word from him about it in my life, sickened me, I wanted revenge I heard how he tortured the vampires and lycans before killing them, I could just kill him now, and to think I once felt sorry for him, He will be sorry one day, I swear.
‘Kaylin do you wanna go and look around what I call home?? And meet my friends? And helpers’ Bradlino asked persuasively, I nodded in agreement, I got changed and followed him out.

I noticed we had to walk through some thick enclosed woods to just get out the gates Bradlino suggested to fly but I wanted to take my time, and wasn’t to sure how to go about flying as of yet. We came to the end of the woods and went out the gates, I looked up it was a cloudy night, no moon no stars, just the clouds in the sky, we walked down a steep hill to a village that looked like medieval England. Straw huts with Blue white and purple fires out side, ‘Wow how are they that colour?’ I asked enthusiastically, he laughed and smiled
‘What we call Ice fire, it’s got some powder in it so it’s not as bright to us vampires as normal fire’ he said with humour in his face. ‘Were going to see some one called Lareidore his a great friend of mine, and his partner in feeding Henrietta, she too was human born, she and him fell in love with each other, his parents never told him until he was 14 that he was a vampire by then though he was great friends with her and was until 17 when he learnt how to do the transforming technique off a drunk vampire, he had a little to much blood to drink that night, and taught him, then he broke the news to her he was a vampire, after he transformed her, they don’t want to get married there happy as good friends.’ Bradlino said as you walked up to the mannor at the end of the village, it looked almost identical on the outside to the one you went in, in Romania, you walked up the ivory steps and knocked on the door, a scrawny man appeared at the door.
‘ My masters been expecting you Sir, This must be The girl I have been told about many times’ he said in a shaky old voice he lead us into the room and we took a seat.

‘OH Bradlino what a pleasure it is to see you here’ Boomed Lareidore out of nowhere it made me jump. He spotted me on the left sofa and glided over to me; he sat next to me and smelt up my neck, I took this as a greeting of some sort until I could feel fangs pressing into me.
‘Get off me, what you doing?’ I shouted out grabbed his arm and somehow flung him across the room, he stood up and brushed himself off and turned to Bradlino.
‘Why have you brought a human into this house? How dare you disrespect me you will pay for this?’ He yelled at Bradlino
‘ Leave him’ I screamed and jumped in front of Lareidore as he was about to lash out on Bradlino ‘He has done nothing Wrong you should of heard what he was saying about you on the way here’ I could feel the anger building up inside of me I locked my eyes on his and my instinct took over I could feel my fangs coming out for the first time, I touched a vase to pick it up it blew up in flames, my nails grew into claws I went to rip his eye out when Bradlino grabbed me from the back.
‘Well done brad, getting the right person to wake you she’ll be perfect, I mean you haven’t taught her anything yet and already look’ Lareidore exclaimed in joy.
‘This was all a trick?’ I asked confused, a simple nod from them both confirmed it, I sighed in relief, I didn’t fancy hurting any one on my first proper night, especially not one of brad’s friends. They where chatting on and on about things I was just staring into space not really thinking about anything in particular when I heard my name mentioned
‘Can I have a word with kaylin on my own for a second please?’ Lareidore asked
‘Yea sure. Where’s Henrietta?’ Bradlino asked
‘Normal place.’
‘Alright’
He left the room and went upstairs. I was a little wary
‘So did you agree to marry him?’ he asked me
‘Umm sort of he hasn’t asked yet but I spose I will.’
‘Can I tell you something? I don’t want you to get the wrong idea but I want to kill him’
‘What’ I said shocked
‘Well his betrayed me in the past, in ways you couldn’t imagine, just because his Heir to the throne he thinks he can-’
‘WHAT, WHAT THRONE?? I haven’t been told anything about that.’ I shouted
‘Yep throne his part of a plan to get rid of the leader of the slayers, good I suppose, but still why you think his so secretive and had to be called. Not just anyone can become a vampire’s friend.’ I was standing there shocked I knew he had something to do with it but nothing like this. Also if he can betray his so called friend then what lies is he telling me? Or was this just another one of there tricks, I’d keep quite for now, but I’d have to confront him sooner or later.
‘Also he will betray anyone to get his own way’ added Lareidore

On the flight home we saw many different lands some more like earth than others my favourite was the Forrest, I saw lycans wolfs and badgers in there I would build something there, just for me to get away from time to time I could tell this was going to be hard, and the fight had not even begun yet…..

When I got back to what I called home now I just sat there, I didn’t know what to do, whether to trust him or not, there was a knock on my bedroom door.
‘Kaylin it’s me, I heard what he said to you, I swear to you none of its true accept the bit about the throne I was going to tell you when I proposed, look kaylin, I know we only met yesterday but your wonderful, I Like you a lot already, and I think you liked me to, until all this came out, and I could have married anyone but fate chose you’ he said still banging on the door

‘Come in then, but I don’t know if I believe you, I do about the betrayal, I can see it in you’d never do anything like that, but why would he make it up?’ I asked in despair

‘Well he wants me dead, I’ve had tip offs from some people that ‘work for the other side his been planning with him, even Henrietta told me, and she would
Never do that unless it’s true, im sorry I never told you, but you have to understand what I mean’ he answered with no emotion and no thought I could tell he was telling the truth. I gave him a reassuring look and he held my hand.

Just then tall thin women waddled in ‘Sir. Madam, there’s been a few troubles in the base, we need your help, or it could spell the end for us and the others there
I think the battle is coming a few years earlier than expected, not right now, but there are threats.’ She said in one breath, Bradlino stared at me he was shocked and didn’t no what to say.

‘What sort of threats may I ask?’ I asked polite but firmly,

‘Well we found cameras in our meeting room and bugs everywhere there was a mine down there today, the battle wont start till at least another year however I must warn you things are going to be tricky from now on…’
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading i really apreciate it