I Don't Belive In Vampires But I Just Got Bitten By One

Chapter 5 [[Bites and blood]]

Chapter 5 [[Bites and blood]]

‘So you must be the girl I've heard about recently’ said an unfamiliar male voice. ‘Pity you could have had a good normal life’ he said stepping out, he was a tall slender man white blonde hair and ice blue eyes, he had a pale completion and wore similar clothes to Bradlino. How ever much I had needed him before, I needed him more now.
‘Pity, im not to sure about that, I like it here, and im comfortable, Get used to it’ I said in spite of him, he glared at me; I could tell he was trying to catch my eyes. It was not going to work, I could tell I had under 2 hours left till sunrise, I felt a little weary but all the same I was fine.
‘ right, im master William, I serve for the slayers, and your lucky I haven’t slayed you already, but I seem to have a soft spot for you, I’ll let you go if you help me, us out.’ He said in an evil tone, I would have done anything to get off that tree, however I was not about to go into partnership with the other side. However, I had a feeling I could take him down.
‘William, I gather you alone in these lands tonight? After all it doesn’t take more that one vampire to tie me, merely a vulnerable vampire walking through these woods alone?’ I asked in a friendly yet assertive way, he looked at me sharply and smiled.
‘Of course, I mean why I wouldn’t be alone?’ he said with a grin in his face blatantly getting totally the wrong idea!
Why do I give all these vampires the wrong idea, all the time?

Dunno, I think you have a thing for vampires

Look just because, I sort of, like Bradlino why dose that make you assume I like all of them

Because I reckon you do

Well I don’t like him, more importantly he works for the other side.

You always fancy the bad guy

I DON’T LIKE OR WANT HIM

I’ll have him then!

Fine, gees I sometimes wonder if that’s me in my head
‘Ill tell you what let me go, and ill think about your proposition’ I said in a calm mannor. He slowly walked round me and untied the ropes. He let me walk about 10 paces then, swoosh he was in front of me. God how I wish these guys would stop doing that!
‘You think im that stupid; I know who you are….. Kaylin soon to be Bradlino’s wife… you’ve been talked about from here to gentop, I mean you walk in here thinking you can take over. Oh please’ he whispered in a harsh voice

I could feel my fangs coming through, I was trying to hide them, i could feel claws coming out my nails and the urge to chuck every thing about, but I was never one to start a fight, suddenly it was as if I hacked into his mind, his thoughts where coming to me, I knew what he was going to do I grabbed his arm as it came up to yours, from somewhere I got the energy to fling him over, I dropped his arm and took a tree off its roots, I set it alight, I chucked it right on top of him, I started to fly off, then I got taken down by William, He managed to get away from the tree, we where wrestling for out life’s on the forest floor
Then I heard a flying in noise in front of me, I got a quick glimpse of his feet and realised it was Bradlino, I then let William take me to the ground obviously not realising who was behind him.
‘How dare you ever disrespect me, you will pay for that.’ He said his own fangs where coming out he was coming down hard and fast on me then…..

Bang Bang…. Two shots where fired I felt blood trickle out of William on to me, then for the first time ever I needed to feed I was not prepared to kill my own, to survive, only in defence, unlike the slayer group, they killed there own species for a sport as such, I felt Bradlino lift him off of me, I sighed in relief. I then lay there motionless for two minuets I started to drift off then I heard a thud and a growl, I looked up and Bradlino was gone I stood up quick and saw him laying there covered in blood.
‘BRADLINO’ I screamed, I rushed over to him…..and saw a lycan type creature run off in the distance.
‘I need to feed….now……or…im going to be to weak…’he said struggling, I then suddenly realised he didn’t drain all my blood out of me after all I still had energy and I hadn’t fed or eaten anything, so I knew what I had to do.
‘Brad, look I swear to you…trust me…..I need you to drink my blood again, I know you haven’t drained all my human blood from me, I don’t care if it hurts, we need each other, please just do it..’ I said giving im my arm, he lifted it up and bit into it, the pain from it sent shivers to my neck, I was ice cold and after a few sips he let go.
‘that’s all ill need for now….look….we need to get back to the mannor before sunrise, we have about 20 minuets, then I need to talk to you, I would suggest flying but seeing as that will put us in more risk were going to have to hijack a vehicle, if that’s okay with you?’ he asked laughing I looked at him and gave him a moody face then shouted with enthusiasm ‘off course its okay, finally some action’ and smiled at him we walked off up to the main road and i saw the perfect choice, a blacked out windowed van.
Soo much for not liking the bad guys

It’s for our own good

And shoplifting is as well, what’s the difference?

Shut up!!!

Ha ha got ya!

‘Stoooop!’ I yelled as brad walked straight in front of the van, it braked violently breaks screeching, I got in the side of the van. ‘Mind if I drive?’ I asked innocently. The driver turned.
‘Get out of my van’ he screamed I quickly lowered my fangs and my eyes changed colour- wow another thing I can do!- and showed him them he looked threatened.
‘sure about that’ said Bradlino who had got in the other side who had also lowered his fangs, he was about too feed, he needed to desperately, he flung the guy out of the van and I saw him sink his fangs into him while he was screaming, Bradlino drained every last drop of blood out of him and got in the van licking his fangs.
‘I hope you know that you haven’t fed yet, we have some saved blood at home however this shall only keep you going for a while you must feed tomorrow night by 4.00 am or you will become to weak.’ He said cautiously, I continued driving until we got to the gates; we ran inside as the sun was rising and caught half of my leg although it healed in seconds.

‘Look kaylin my mothers found some information for us and 2 pieces of the 5 piece key, with out this key we all die every one of us that’s, If the slayers get there hands on it, we think they have 2 pieces hopefully they don’t but however the 5th piece still needs to be found, we need to go and visit the lord of all immortals, George Franklin………