I'm With You

Chapter Two

Peter's POV:
I went back early that morning, I did it every few days when I couldn’t sleep, and that morning was one of them. I’d tried sleeping, I really had, but all I could think about was Claire. Really, she was the only person I had, and I didn’t have her. Mom, Matt and Mohinder kept visiting, checking up on me, but none of them were Claire. She was Nathan’s daughter, my niece. Did she even know her real Dad was in a coma? Did she even care? Yes, she would if she knew. But if she knew why wasn’t she there with me? All those questions kept me up all night, constantly being asked and never being answered, it made me feel even more alone.
As usual, alone, reaching into Nathan’s mind every few hours, praying he’d be okay. I heard the door open, I expected it would be a doctor doing some sort of check.

“Peter?” Asked the familiar voice, it was my good for nothing bitch of a mother.

Claire's POV :
I really didn't care what anyone else thought at this moment in time . I had[/u[ to go see him, I had too. The only problem though was how am I going to get the damn hospital ?
That question and many others lingered in my mind like a bad smell for the following ten minutes. Then it came to me instantly, WEST ! He'd be sure to get me there in a matter of seconds ! I had to move fast though, time was vital in this situation. I went to grab the phonebook , but strangely something stopped me. It was the scariest feeling, as if another cold, numb hand was rested upon mine........
Then suddenly a dark silhouette appeared behind the door. A sniggering jeer of a voice echoed around the previously silent room.
"Hello Claire, I'm deeply sorry we got off on the wrong foot the first time we met..."
I recognized the voice instantly.
It was him.