Vampyric Nightmare

Vampyric Nightmare

Malakai handed Jec a hair clip Christabella had used. "This will do." Jec said and then held it in his hands tightly. Just as he did that his eyes turned completely neon blue and the area around his eyes started turning black.

**The world zoomed past Jec's eyes quickly as he searched. He would use the hair clip as a way to sniff her out. He circled the ground over and over again trying harder to find her every time. Everything thing became a blur and then stopped. His vision stopped on a large old house. The house belonged to Nikolai. He was one of the strongest vampires in the area and could easily over take all of them. He had several guards, although not very smart, and a very large store of weapons.**

Fifteen minutes later Jec's eyes snapped open to see Malakai standing in front of him impatiently. "She's at Nikolai's house.." Jec said trailing off quietly. Malakai stared at him in shock. He wondered why Nikolai would want Christabella. He grew angry his teeth ground together as his hands balled into fists.

"Thank you," Malakai said to Jec through gritted teeth. He then made his way out of the small house, he was stopped by Jec once he got outside.

"Malakai, you're going to need a lot of power to get in there and you know it." he said with warning in his voice. Malakai smiled viciously.

"You're right Jec you're coming with my small friend." Jec looked at him shocked.

"I-I no no I will not go back there. I wont!" he said with panic in his voice.

"Ha, I don't care what you want Jec you're coming with me whether you like it or not. You're the only one of us that knows anything about this place. Plus it's about time you face your fears." he pulled Jec along with him violently.

Malakai threw Jec into the back of the car and got in to drive again. "What's all this about," Hylas muttered under his breath.

"It seems Christa is at our good friend Nicolai's house," he said with annoyance and anger in his voice. "And as you know Jec knows his way very well around there." Malakai shifted the car into gear and pulled back whipping around quickly and then speeding down the street in the direction of Nikolai's.

Christabella:
Vadim now had Christabella tied to a chair staring at her angrily. After she had said Serapha's name he had no clue what to do. He assumed she must know what was happening so he tied her there until he could figure out what to do. "Where have you heard that name," he questioned her with anger in his voice.

"She visited me in my dreams," Christabella said simply.

"Why, why would she do that??" Vadim asked alarmed.

"Apparently she was afraid I'd be some trouble to you and wanted some reassurance. No problem though, she has me convinced not to misbehave. So really there is no reason to have me tied up like this," Christabella continued. Vadim looked at her closely in suspicion studying her face to see if she was lying. Christabella kept her face straight as to not set him on to her lie. The last thing she wanted around her was to be found lying. She had come to realise people around here weren't so nice, especially if you made them mad.

"Alright," Vadim said slightly unsure. "But you try anything and I'll have the entire house of guards after you dear." He cut the ties on her hands as he said that. Then Christabella bent down untying her feet.

She pulled herself up and stood in front of Vadim looking at him carefully. She studied him carefully seeing that he stood somewhat uncomfortably and nervous. "What's wrong with you?" she asked raising her eyebrow. "I'm a human it's not like I'm threatening to you."

He had a slight stutter in his voice as he said ," I-it's nothing nothing at all just you make sure you behave yourself. Everyone in this house would love to kill you."

"Why don't they then?" Christabella asked.

"Orders of Nikolai we're not to harm you unless you cause trouble," he explained simply. "Who is this Nikolai anyway??" she asked slightly annoyed of the fact she knew nothing about him.

Malakai and the others:
They drove down the road. The scenery was a blur around the quickly moving vehicle. Malakai drove with a sneer of anger on his face concentrating hard on the road ahead of him. "You know you could slow down a bit Malakai," Torquil said shakily as the car kept speeding up. Malakai looked over at him angrily and then decided it would probably be best to slow down. If they took out the car they definitely wouldn't get there in time to help her.

Malakai slowed down and turned on some music. Vitas Bumac, One of his favourite singers from Russia. The sun slowly set as they drove slowly enclosing the world in dark. Once the world was black and the only thing that showed was the bright full moon in the sky they decided to pull over and get a hotel. It wasn't the nicest place. It was much like the one they had been in when they met Christabella. They got two small rooms in the hotel and brought in what they had brought with them in case something would happen to their car. They would be arriving at Nikolai's tomorrow.

Jec slept in a room with Hylas and Brit'tanni. Hylas and Brit'tanni took the bed while Jec slept on the couch. In the room next to them Malakai was sleeping in the bed and Torquil on the couch. They all fell asleep quietly, their own worries filling their heads.

Christabella:
Vadim had explained to Christabella who Nikolai. Telling her how him and Malakai, Hylas, and Torquil were constantly fighting over things. They always wanted the best and once they figured out what the best was they both wanted it. Of course it couldn't be both of them. This time it was Christabella. When she asked why this was Vadim wouldn't answer her assuming she was just messing around. She must know about her own life. Her kind.

He had sent Christabella to bed and again locked her in the room. She was laying on the bed on top of the blankets with her feet on the pillows. She just sat there staring at the ceiling. She was wondering what Nikolai wanted her for. What anyone would want her for. More than anything she was hoping she would get out of there soon.

She got up out of bed and walked over to the window. Staring out into the night at the large bright white full moon. The stars dusted the sky. She stared at the forest through the window. The moonlight shined against the dewy grass and made that sparkle too. She wondered how a place that is so horrible could look so beautiful. She reached out her arms to open the window for some fresh air. Suddenly just before she reached the window frame a shock was sent through her body knocking her unconscious on the floor.

Malakai and Torquil:
Malakai was laying in bed fast asleep. He toss and turned his dreams causing him to make odd sounds while he lay.

**Malakai stood in a corner looking at Christabella. He couldn't believe it was actually her. He stared at her just stared quietly she lay here her bright red hair a mess her body sprawled out on the bed with her feet on the pillow. She looked unhealthy but somewhat happy. He watched as she got up and walked over to the window. She stood there staring out it admiring the scenery. Malakai started walking slowly toward her as she reached out to the window. Just before he could reach her she touched the frame of the window to lift it which caused a shock to rip through her body. He screamed as she fell to the ground.**

Malakai woke screaming and jolted up with a sweat covering his body.