Vampyric Nightmare

Vampyric Nightmare

Hylas, Torquil, Brit'tanni, and Malakai:
A man came up to the door. He was wearing all black which covered all of him except his hands and face. His eyes were as black and empty as an abyss and his nose almost flat with two slits. Easy enough to say he was a demonic minion. "May I help you?" he asked emotionessly.

"Yes, we need to speak with Nikolai. It's quite an urgent matter," Torquil said. The demon nodded and motioned for them to come inside.

"Please wait here, I will go get him," he said and then walked off.

Christabella:
"I would rather die in this hell hole then cooperate with you, you as*hole," Christabella spat at Nikolai. His face filled with anger and he raised his hand just about to hit her when the door burst open.

"Sir, there are some guests downstairs that would like to meet with you they say it's urgent," the demon said. Then he walked out of the room leaving the door open behind him.

"I have to go dear Christa, for now. Until later I think I'll just have dear Serapha deal with you." he smiled a quaint yet menacing smile and left the room. Christabella was confused about what he was talking about. She hadn't seen Serapha walk in the room. She looked around perplexed and then as if Serapha had known what she was thinking.

"I'm right here Christa," she said in a sickly sweet voice.

Hylas, Torquil, Brit'tanni, and Malakai:
They were all standing about, admiring the inside of Nikolai's mansion. It was dark place. It had gargoyles and old portraits about everywhere. It gave it quite an eerie sense.

"Ah, so it's you that have come to see me. No surprise there," Nikolai said announcing his presence. He walked calmly down the stairs watching as all of them stared up at him.

"Lets make this easy," Malakai said. "Give me the girl and we'll be on our way." He smiled and placed his hand on a knife he had early put on his belt.

"I don't think it'll be quite that easy, Malakai. You see I can't have you running away with my little treasure now can I? Without her I wont be able to become the prince I know I should be." he said simply completely ignoring Malakai's angry look.

"Well then Nikolai, it seems we'll have to do this the hard way." Malakai growled.

Malakai, Torquil, and Hylas each let their wings out to their full length. Their teeth grew an inch longer and their eyes glowed a deep red. As for Brit'tanni she got out the only thing she knew how to truly handle, her two pistols, and gripped them tightly in her hands.

"Hylas, Brit'tanni, go get Christa we'll take care of Nikolai." Torquil ordered. The two of them ran off past Nikolai who was too busy concentrating on Torquil and Malakai to care about the other two running past him.

Christabella:
Serapha lunged at Christabella grasping her neck tightly and lifting her up swiftly into the air. "It's time for payback, no one gets away with beating me. Especially not the likes of you, you pathetic worm," Serapha scowled then threw her on the ground.

Christabella stared up at her, fear filling her bright blue eyes. She stood up and started to get her mind under control realising that it was useless to be afraid of her. She lunged at Serapha, punching her square in the face. Christabella was happy to hear the satisfying crunch of Serapha's nose breaking. "You know Serapha I am a worm but you, you're just the ground I sh*t on," Christabella growled.

Serapha got up and tackled Christabella to the floor and started punching her over and over again.Christabella was just about to hit Serapha again when Hylas and Brit'tanni came crashing threw the door. Hylas ran up and stabbed Serapha in the back, letting her body fall on top of Christabella. Hylas pulled out his sword and Christabella threw Serapha's body off of her and got up running out of the room.

Malakai and Torquil:
Malakai lunged at Nikolai, swinging his knife at his stomach and just barely scratching him, but it was enough to make him bleed. Malakai took another swing just barely hitting him again. Torquil lunged at him to and aimed his sword for Nikolai's head.

Nikolai jumped backwards and pulled the sword out of Torquil's hands with his bare hands leaving them bloody. Then he lunged at him growling, his large black wings sprouted out of his back as he clung to Torquil lifting him high in the air. Then Brit'tanni, Hylas, and a badly beaten Christabella ran down the stairs.

Brit'tanni took aim and shot Nikolai right in the stomach, a perfect hit. Then Torquil got free of his grasp and flew down to the floor gracefully.

"All of you get out, I need to have a little chat with Nikolai," Malakai growled. The four of them obeyed Malakai's orders and left the mansion running our into the woods to wait for him.

Malakai:
Malakai walked over to Nikolai slowly. "I don't care how bad you want it you scumbag. The only person that is going to be prince is me," Malakai growled.

"You'll never be prince, Malakai," Nikolai scowled spiting blood at him.

"oh yes, I will, and do you want to know why?" Malakai said simply. "Because I love her and there's nothing anyone could ever do to change that." With that Malakai walked out of the door leaving Nikolai half dead on the floor.

He walked out to the rest of the group. He found Christabella sitting on the ground curled up against a tree. "Come on Christa," he said kindly genuinely smiling at her. "Let's take you home." Malakai took her hand and helped her up.

"Just one think Malakai," Christabella said softly. "Why are the vampyres fighting over me?" She looked at him curiously.

Malakai stood staring at her wondering what to say.