Vampyric Nightmare

Vampyric NIghtmare

A small smile played on Christa's lips as she walked down the stairs. Kyle wore a silk poet shirt and a pair of nice pants that were both black, it complimented Christa's red dress quite well.

They linked their arms together as the left the house. The air outside was warm with a slight breeze, it was perfect. The sun still barely shine over the horizon and a long black stretch limo stood on the side of the road waiting for them. A young man from the limo came out, walking around it and pulled open the door, Kyle then slid inside. Christabella followed sitting next to him and rested her head on him. The young man shut the door and went back around to drive the limo.

They drove for quite a while, a lot longer then it had the other night. They arrived in front of a large, very modern mansion. The limo came to a slow stop and the young limo driver came around and opened the door once again. Christa lifted herself swiftly out of the limo, Kyle followed her, just not as swiftly. He managed to trip a bit as he got out but Christabella caught him.

"You should really be more careful," she said giggling a bit to herself as she made sure Kyle was steady.

"Yeah yeah," Kyle replied with a slightly childish pout. Christabella rolled her eyes at him and he grinned once again and then linked arms with her walking her up to the door.

Kyle pushed the door open and pulled Christa inside. The place was absolutely huge, everything was brightly colored and most of the furniture resembled modern art. It was quite a bit different from the last one she'd attended.

Christa followed him sheepishly out to a dance floor that had tables surrounding it, everyone was dressed quite nicely just like she was so she didn't feel quite as out of place as she had.

"Are you thirsty?" Kyle asked her. Christabella nodded and he walked her over to a table, sitting her down and then went off in search of a drink.

Loud music blasted the area suddenly, quickly stopping the silence. Christa heard a guy suddenly start screaming behind me. "Yeah Malakai's been shit, he doesn't come out of his damn room anymore," he said.

She turned around quickly and saw a flash of bright blond hair through the large amount of people that had now gathered to the floor. Apparently she'd dressed a bit too much because everyone was now wearing clubbing clothes, she groaned to herself and decided she'd try to change into something else later.

She pushed through the crowed toward where she thought she'd seen Hylas. When she got there though she didn't see anyone who remotely looked like him. She shrugged and blamed it on a trick of the light. There was probably just a guy talking about another Malakai.

She went back to her table and sat just before Kyle came back with two glasses of punch. He had a large grin on his face and seemed to be laughing to himself. He sat down across from her and slid the drink across the table.

"What's so funny?" Christa yelled over the music and then tucked her hair behind her ear. She sipped her drink as she waited for his response.

"I forgot to tell you to bring other clothes. Here, let's see if Jess will let you borrow some of her clothes; you two seem to be the same size," he replied loudly over the music and then got up pulling her across the floor.

Christabella just barely managed to keep her drink in her hand as people smashed into her. She though this would be a mature pleasant and quite ball and it turned out to be more like a teenage clubbing experience.

Kyle and Christabella walked up to a beautiful young women, obviously distinguishable as a werewolf because of her tanned skin and pointed teeth.

Kyle got close to her ear so she could hear him, which made it so Christabella couldn't. She assumed she'd agreed to lending her some of her clothes because she started pulling her back across the dance floor. This time she dropped her drink and the plastic cup got smashed under the feet of the pulsating dancers.

When she got out of the dancers she was pulled up a long spiral stair case to a very quiet second level. Jess had let her go at the top of the steps and kept walking-Christa followed instead of being dragged.

They went into a large room, she didn't pay attention to anything really but the bright red wall paper that kind of hurt her eyes at first. They went straight to a large walk in closet that was pleasantly painted with black.

Jess turned around, her purple hair whipping around her head and then looked me up and down. She quickly turned back around and pulled out a pair of ripped straight leg jeans, a fish net shirt and a pair of platform boots.

"There you go doll face," she said quickly in a high musical voice and then left with a big grin on her face.

Christabella pulled on the clothes, her black bra the only thing keeping her from exposing herself. It wasn't natural for her but at least she'd fit in with the party.

Back downstairs she swore she saw Hylas' bright blond hair again, she assumed it was just another trick of the light again and wandered back over to Kyle. When she arrived at the table he was talking to some chick, but when he noticed her his jaw dropped quickly.

Christabella laughed and him and shut his jaw. "Want to dance crazy?" She asked him. He nodded and she pulled him up and dragged him to the dance floor to join the hot pulsating crowd.

The two of then danced in the center of the huge crowed, their bodies moved against each other as the beat filled them. They both just got lost in the music, so much so that Christa didn't notice when Kyle disappeared.

A familiar scent caught her nostrils and she spun around. She caught just a glimpse of what she thought was bright blond hair, she quickly followed. She pushed through the large group of dancers as fast as she possibly could until finally she knew she wasn't seeing things because he was standing right in front of her talking to some girl. Christabella reached up and grabbed his shoulder.