Vampyric Nightmare

Vampyric Nightmare

A blond guy turned to face me, he wasn't Hylas though. I frowned to myself and said, "Sorry I was looking for a friend I thought you were him." Then Christa sulked off back to the table.

When she got back Kyle was sitting there with another slut, her tongue was shoved down his throat, and he was happily going along with it. I stood there for about five minutes, just waiting for either of them to notice. I frowned a bit to myself.

After that five minutes was up she gave up and left the party, Christa didn't find much of a reason to be here anymore. She didn't know anyone or what to do with herself so she thought it'd be good.

She walked outside; walking carelessly past the limo. It would be a very long but nice walk home. She wrapped my arms around my body and walked slowly through the streets. Christa kept thinking she heard someone behind her, only faint foot steps, occasionally a whisper. Every time she turned around though there was no one there.

Eventually after a few hours she'd managed to get back to Kyle's place. She got up the stairs and undressed herself, then lay curled up on the bed and quickly drifting off to sleep.

She woke hearing the door slam open, someone speaking harshly under their breath in the living room. She got up and yawned walking tiredly out to the living room to see Kyle talking to some random guy with blue hair. "What's going on?" She asked attempting to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

"Thank god," said the guy with the blue hair. He had a very thick English accent. "Kyle here's been ramblin' on about you all god damn night." He said waving his arm at Kyle who was standing there with a slight glare in his eyes.

Christabella walked up to him and raised her eyebrow. "Why were you worried?" she asked. "It's not like you were too worried about what I was doing, you were too busy with that slut's tongue down your throat." Christa's voice had turned to a growl.

Kyle looked back at her hopefully and Christa just continued glaring at him. "Look, Christa I'm sorry. It's not like we're together anyway, so what difference does it make to you exactly?" he asked defensively.

Christa rolled her eyes in annoyance. "It's not that Kyle, you invited me to that idiotic party and then ditched me for some bimbo," she growled. "Next time I think I'll just stay home." With a final sigh Christa once again walked into her room to go back to sleep.

Christa lay on the bed. Every time she was just about to fall asleep she'd swear she could hear Malakai saying her name softly so she'd shoot bolt upright and be awake again. This went on for hours before she finally just passed out.

When Christabella woke again it was dark out, at first she thought it was just because it was early in the morning but when she looked over to the clock it read 6 pm. She blinked, no wonder she felt so awake.

She walked out into the living room and saw Kyle sitting there on the couch staring at some random movie she'd not seen. "Good evening, love," she said softly and sat on the couch next to him with a smile on her face.

"Christa, I'm sorry about last night," he muttered. "I guess I just had a bit too much to drink. Can you forgive me?" Kyle looked over at her, his eyes looked almost hopeless. Christabella hugged him and smiled once again.

"Of course I will," she told him. "I of all people should understand that stupid things should be forgiven." He nodded and smiled obviously grateful. Then he hugged her tightly so she knew he wouldn't be letting her go anytime soon. "So any plans for the rest of the night?"

"Actually," he said. "I was thinking we could go to dinner tonight if you don't mind." Christa smiled.

"That sounds lovely."