Vampyric Nightmare

Vampyric Nightmare

As she sat on her bed Christabella thought about what was happening. She was stuck in a house with a whole bunch of blood suckers. "Could be worse," she muttered under her breath. "At least I'm still breathing." She fell back on her bed and stared at the ceiling blankly. She kept her eyes on the ceiling, unimportant thoughts racing through her head.Slowly, she began drifting into an uncomfortable, inconsistent sleep.

**"Help me," a voice cried. "Please, anybody, help me..." The girl in front of her sobbed quietly. She looked up slowly, tears running down her olive skin. Her abnormally long, wavy black hair was a mess from all the panic she'd been undergoing. "Christa?Christa, is that you?" she asked, shocked. "What are you doing here?You... you're supposed to be safe!" She stared at Christabella, her eyes laden with sorrow.

"Wh-who are you?" Christabella stuttered in confusion.

"Oh," the strange woman sighed. "Chritabell-" She was cut off by a strange man.He stood at at least six feet tall, his skin unnaturally pale. He had soft red hair. It made Christabella think of blood. He was well built and had bright blue eyes.Those could be considered human traits, but his large red wings spoke otherwise. He wore all complete black, a few silver chains hanging from his clothes.

"Who are you talking to, my dear?" He asked.His voice was deep and held confident overtones.

"No one... No one at all." the girl replied, her voice quivering with fear.**

Christabella woke with a start. She was covered in a cold sweat and trembling from head to toe. She looked down at the bottom of the bed to see both Malakai and Hylas staring at her. "You finally decided to wake up I see," Hylas said. "Did you have sweet dreams?" He asked, a smirk plastered on his face

"Not particularly, no," she replied.

"Well poor you, get up and take a shower then put this on," he said, throwing a beautiful dress at her.Crimson velvet and black lace. "Torquil is coming home, and you wouldn't wanna look bad for that do you?" He smiled, showing his bright white fangs. Then he turned around and walked out of the room, grabbing Malakai's arm and pulling him with him.

Christabella walked to the bathroom that was adjacent to her room. She turned on the water and got undressed. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her bruises showed darkly on her fair skin. She looked at herself remorsefully and got in the shower. She took a 15 minute shower, enjoying the warm water washing down her body, the aromatic soaps. Reluctantly, she got out of the shower and dried herself off. She put on the crimson dress Hylas had given her earlier, pleased to find it fit her perfectly. The bottom of the dress slid slightly on the floor and it was made so slid off her shoulders. Christabella couldn't recall a time in which she'd felt so pretty.

As she walked through the house she found her eyes wandering to different rooms. There were quite a few. Some of them looked newer, while others seemed quite a bit older. She kept walking until she came upon a large room with soft furniture and candle lighting on the wooden walls. She walked in shyly and found Malakai sitting on the couch. "Ah, Christa come, sit," he said. She obediently sat next to him. "So Christa I have something to ask you.."