Vampyric Nightmare

Vampyric Nightmare

"Brit'tanni," Hylas said with a devious smile playing on his lips. "You are quite full of yourself.You're aware of this, yes?" A smile played on her lips as she laughed to herself.

"Actually, no. I just know I'm better than you." She said simply. Hylas laughed softly to himself.

"So," Hylas said. "You think you're even better than I am? Hm... I very much doubt it, but still," he took her arm, pulling her up so she was just inches away from him. Her eyes grew wide and her body longed for his. "I think you're too beautiful to sleep alone tonight." His devious smile grew bigger and Brit'tanni eyes filled with lust. "Oh, come on." She grinned. "We both know that there will be no sleeping involved...

Christabella:
They had left Christabella alone for a while. She sat her head lolling back staring at the ceiling blankly. She sang little songs to herself occasionally in her beautiful voice. After a while Vadim came back in to the room with some food. It consisted of a rotting apple, cold chicken, and some bread. He cut apart the the rope holding her hands and feet and then gave her the food. "I have to stay here and watch you," he said. "So if you have a problem you're just going to have to deal with it my dear." He pulled up another chair sitting in front of her watching her carefully. Christabella ate what was edible ravenously. She hadn't eaten in quite a while and you could see her getting visibly skinnier. "Why, you are quite a hungry little one aren't you," he laughed to himself. Christabella nodded quickly and finished eating what she could. Vadim laughed and took the plate away when she was finished. So, I'm going to leave you unbound so you can sleep but make no mistake. The windows are barred and enchanted and the door will be locked and not lightly. With that he walked out of the room and closed the door tightly behind him. Christabella had made her way to her bed and was now laying on it again staring at the ceiling. She sang a song to herself that she had only heard in her memories. She kept singing it softly over and over until she drifted into sleep.

**"Christa... Christa darling." a voice said. "Christa my sweetie look at me." Christabella looked up seeing the girl she had seen earlier in her dreams. She walked up to her looking at her softly. Christabella was laying on the floor looking up at her. Her whole body felt weak her eyes could barely stay open. "Christa I'm Serapha you can consider me your, guardian angel?" she smiled sweetly again as she said it. She crouched down and pulled Christabella's head back by her hair. "Your guardian angel is warning you to not try anything stupid, or you might just end up in a lot more trouble the you'd like." She dropped her head again. "You know, you try to hard and you might just get yourself killed, and I'm sure nobody wants that." She was now walking back and forth just inside Christabella's view. She tried pulling herself up off the floor barely capable of moving. She groaned feeling a sharp pain in her legs. She looked down at them finding them shredded and bleeding rapidly. "I could make it all better," Serapha said simply. "Just promise not to cause any trouble my dear." she smiled yet again. Christabella nodded slowly. "Very well." she said in response. She looked at Christabella's beaten body and Christabella felt a searing pain ripple through her body. She screamed in pain tears streaming out of her eyes.**

Christabella screamed as she woke up. She shot up out of her bed and her eyes were wide and her body was covered in a cold sweat.

Back at the house:
Everyone was now awake for the most part everyone had slept peacefully, except Malakai. He kept thinking what could have happened to Christabella he didn't want anything to happen to her.

Downstairs everyone was eating. Since Malakai hadn't slept he had run to get some actual food and more blood for them. Torquil actually knew how to cook so he cooked them all food. Once he was finished they all sat down at the dining room table and ate quietly. Brit'tanni and Hylas though kept glancing at each other and giving each other little smiles across the table. "Would you two love birds stop already," Torquil said getting slightly annoyed. "If you want to go play around go to your rooms and play. Don't do it down here it's quite bothersome and I'm trying to eat without bringing it back up." Malakai laughed to himself and shook his head then continued eating.

After they had all finished eating Torquil took all the dishes and set them on the counter in the kitchen leaving them there to clean later. Then he walked bout out into the living room where everyone was now seated. Brit'tanni was sitting on the couch carelessly spinning her gun around her finger. "We should go find Nikolai," she said quietly finally breaking a long silence.

"Yes we should," Malakai said with a bit of hope in his voice.

"Very well then," Torquil said. "Let's get ready. Looks like we have quite a long journey ahead of us."