I'll be waiting by the swings

3/3

========================

“Alex, you’re so beautiful…” Aaron pulled me closer to his bare chest and kissed my now bruised lips.

“Thanks but that is where you’re wrong cause you’re the beautiful one.” I cuddled into his warm side and wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed my forehead and sighed, looking down at me with sad eyes. “What’s wrong Aaron?”

“Alex, baby…I…l-love you.” My heart skipped a beat with those words. I kissed his lips with a goofy smile on my face.

“I…love…you too Aaron, but why don’t you look happy?”

“Alex, I love you with all my heart but…we don’t have…we can’t…be together.”

“What?! Why? What are trying to tell me?” tears pooled in his eyes as he looked at my hurt expression.

“Alex…I’m not h-healthy…I’m no g-good for you…I’m g-going t-to d-die…soon…”

My heart stopped but that didn’t take away the pain I felt as it broke. My Aaron, the boy who would laugh and push me on the swings, the boy whose hand fit perfectly in mine, the boy whose smile and voice was what I lived for, looked forward to everyday….was going to leave me…

“B-but…how? Why?” The tears we had desperately tried to keep at bay fell down our faces.

“I …h-have…a form of c-cancer…but Alex I don’t want to d-die alone…I don’t want to leave you…p-please Alex…k-kill me…”

My eyes widened as I pulled away from him. “What!?! How can you-”
“Alex! I’ve b-been having to t-take medication and go to the d-doctor for t-treatment I’m already losing my hair! Alex…I’m not strong enough…just please, please I’m b-begging you. I’d rather die at your hands then b-be taken by a-”

No! No….I can’t…”

“Just point this at m-my heart…and p-pull the trigger…” He stood up, dressed himself and pulled a gun out from under his bed, placing the cold, metallic object in my hands. “Please Alex, for me, save me from going through more pain.”

“I-I c-can’t… Aaron.” He grabbed the gun. Put my finger to the trigger and pointed it at his chest.

“Please Alex…please…”
“BAM! BAM!”

“I love you Alex”
“With all my heart Aaron”
=========================

“Lynn! I killed him! He w-wouldn’t let me say no…I loved him…I didn’t know what to do…”
“Shhh, calm down, we’ll figure something out.”
“I can’t live with the voices in my head Lynn…they know what I did…they d-don’t leave me alone.”

“Well figure something out…”
“Promise Lynn…promise you’ll take my secrets…with you.”
“With me where?”

“To your grave…”
♠ ♠ ♠
last part....hope u like!