Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

Falling In Love Just You And Me;

Sam walked over and grabbed a drink. She'd been wondering why Eli had made all that stuff up about love. But it must have not bothered her too much or she would have asked him.

She walked over to one of the other games where you had to reach inside a grave to find something that was on the board. "Bone." She pointed to the picture and bent down on her knees. As she felt the dirt and the 'blood' she made a face. She knew what they were but it still felt gross. Her hand brushed over something. She had to grab and pull hard before she pulled out a smaller bone than the one she pointed to.

"You still win a prize. You still called bone." The boy chuckled. She wasn't sure who he was because apparently he was a twin. Ali knew him and that's all Sam even knew. He got down a Skelanimal Bat and handed it to her. Sam grinned and walked off.

"Hey!" Ali ran over with Drew laughing behind her. He had something blue on his white shirt and fake blood dripping down his cheek.

"Whoa. Ali, what did you do with him?" Sam teased.

"Punched him." She smirked. "Have you seen Clare? I have to tell her something." Ali's face was serious.

"What happened?" She asked. Drew gave Ali a look and she turned around.

"It's nothing." Drew shrugged and started to walk away with Ali.

Sam grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Listen Torres. If you don't tell me, you'll never be able to have kids with Ali." She glared.

Drew's hands flew up. "Something about Adam. That's all I know."

That was all Sam needed to know before she ran off to find Eli or Clare. Where ever they were she was sure she'd find Adam.

Sure enough, a few minutes later she ran right into Clare who fell on the floor. Sam helped her up then asked, "Where's Adam?"

"Boys bathroom with Eli. He got sick and won't stop throwing up." Clare said.

"What happened? Did he drink or eat something?" She asked. At that moment Eli showed up in the doorway and walked over.

"Adam's fine. He says he's just, ya know." He shrugged and looked down.

Sam stared at Clare. They both knew what Eli had meant and felt bad for Adam. "Where is he?" Sam asked.

"He went to the office."

Clare sighed. "At least he's fine. But even I don't puke that much."

"Depends on me." Sam shrugged.

"How can girls talk about it like it's no big deal in public?" Eli asked.

"It's not." Clare giggled.

Sam laughed and leaned against the wall. She closed her eyes for a split second before she was in the air. Her laugh turned into a scream as she opened her eyes. Eli was standing there with his arms around her middle and holding her up. "Down!" She whined.

"Whats the magic work?" His side ways smirk was there. Sam felt her heart melt every time she saw it.

"Death?" She laughed as Eli grinned and put her down.

Sam leaned up against the wall as the lights in the gym dimmed. Everything stopped as they dimmed more and more by the minute. "Whats going on?" Adam was standing there now.

"I don't know. This wasn't apart of the dance." Sam said.

The lights went out completely. Girls screamed as guys 'booed.' "Calm down!" They heard Mr. Simpson's voice. "Everybody stay still."

Sam felt something brushing her arm and bit her lip. "Please tell me somebody's next to me." She said.

"I am." Adam's voice came. "At least I think.. Is that you I'm touching?" He asked. Sam felt somebody's fingers glide across her shoulder.

"Yeah. That's me." She nodded.

"Who's this?" Eli asked.

"Me!" Adam whined. "You were touching something that shouldn't be touched!"

They all busted out laughing. Sam knew Eli was blushing. She only wished she could see so she could tease him. Sam sighed and slid down the wall onto the floor. She could hear people whispering and trying to move around without bumping into anything. She could hear the sound of her friends breathing as if they were waiting on somebody to jump out and scare them. And that was the last thing she heard before she couldn't hear anything anymore.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sam groaned and opened her eyes. She was in a car or.. what looked like a car. "She's up." The sound of Clare's voice calmed her down a little. At least her friend was here.

"Wh-what's goin' on?" She asked as she sat up on her elbows.

Holly J was sitting on the other side of her. She realized she was in the back of Eli's hearse. "Not sure what happened to you. We know the power went out in the school because of the storm." Holly J said.

"It was storming?" Sam asked, holding her head.

"Yeah. It's still raining. They told us to come out here until the lights could come back on. They were searching for somebody that broke out of jail last night." Adam said. Sam heard him from the front seat. She sat up and leaned against the side.

"That's wonderful. Where's Eli?" She realized Clare, Adam, Holly J and Fiona were sitting in there but no Eli.

"He went to help look. He's got it in his mind that this guy hit you or something." Adam sighed.

"Nobody hit me." Sam pointed out. She would have felt it.

"We noticed. You know Eli." Holly J said.

"And where's Ali and Drew and-" She started.

"Drew's helping and Ali is somewhere out here. Sav is inside helping and so is half the Degrassi guys. All the girls are sitting out here in cars or something." Fiona said.

Sam covered her face with her hands. She couldn't believe that somebody broke out of jail and crashed a teens dance. It figures that tonight would be ruined.

She felt Clare put a hand on her shoulder and Adam turn on the radio. Holly J and Fiona started to talk about how fun some of the games were and how much it cost. She wondered if anything else would go wrong. Maybe they'd close Degrassi down tonight and the party would end. Maybe Eli or even Drew or Sav would get hurt. Maybe that Bianca chick would hurt Ali again. That was something that bugged Sam. Everybody at Degrassi knew that Drew cheated on Ali with Bianca but nobody had the balls to tell Ali. Drew never would. She was suprised Bianca never said anything.

The back doors opened and Eli popped his head in. "Everybody okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sam's fine, too." Adam said.

"Good." Eli smiled and rested a hand on Sam's knee. "You feel okay?" Sam just nodded. "They can't find anybody and the lights are back on. But the police are here to make sure he won't sneak in."

"So we're allowed to go back in?" Fiona asked.

"It's only ten. The party doesn't end til later." Eli smiled and helped the girls out. Sam started to walk up to the school until somebody grabbed her arm and held her back. "You're not going anywhere." Eli whispered in her ear. Goosebumps covered her arms as he turned her around. "You look totally amayzing." He smiled at her with his hazel eyes.

"You've told me." She giggled.

"Save me a dance?" He asked.

"You said you didn't." She looked up at him.

He shrugged. "For you I would."

"Guys! Come on!" Adam called. They both looked over as Fiona and Clare drug him away. They laughed and walked back up to the school after Eli quickly wrapped his arms around Sam and kissed her hard on the lips.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sam groaned as she opened her eyes and looked around. She was inside the gym and the lights were on.

"She's awake!" Adam grinned.

"Are you okay?" Ali ran over and looked at her.

Sam nodded. "What just happened?"

"You fell asleep when the lights went out. The storm must have blew the power." Clare said.

"Storm?" Just then they heard thunder. Sam jumped a little.

"Yeah. It's been storming since the dance started." Eli was bent down next to her. Sam stared at him. She swore he kissed her. Was it a dream?

"So nobody broke out of jail?" She asked.

Ali and Adam looked at each other. "No." Adam said.

"They didn't send us outside?"

Eli shook his head. "No. Sam are you okay?" He felt her forehead with the back of his hand. Sam had goosebumps appear.

"I guess I had a bad dream." She shrugged. Eli helped her up.

"Care to explain it then?" He asked.

"No." Sam said rather quickly.

Sav ran over to them. "Are you okay? Holly J said you fainted or something."

"Just fell asleep." Sam smiled.

"Good." Sav sighed. "Don't want my little sister to get hurt." He smiled and hugged her then walked off.

Sam loved that people at Degrassi were calling her their little sister or best friend. "Aw, that means we're sisters!" Ali giggled and hugged her, too.

"What does that make me?" Clare asked.

"Her sister." Ali grinned.

"We're all one big happy family!" Adam grinned. They all went in for a hug with Sam. She laughed but she noticed Eli was standing a little way back from them.

"C'mon, Eli. You are our big brother." Clare smiled.

"I'm fine." He shrugged.

"Elijah, if you don't get into this bear hug then I swear you are getting your hair messed up when I get outta it." Sam teased. Eli laughed but hugged them all back.

Sam grinned as she was tackled by all her friends. Even Drew and Sav ran over to join. She knew this year was going to be her best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh I know this probably sucks. It was better in my head but once I started to write it.. it just kinda left my head. but anyways.. sorry it took so long!

BTW, i LOVE comments and subs ;p just FYI. lol