Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

Til The End Of Time, Til I'm On Her Mind, It'll Happen;

Sam sat at her kitchen table, eating her breakfast. It was a sunny Saturday morning but she decided she was gonna stay inside today.

Her mother, Shelby, walked in and kissed her forehead. "We're going to the doctor Monday. I need you there." She said.

Sam looked up at her mother. "Why?" She was worried by now.

"I've been sick. I want to know what's wrong." She sighed and sat down. "But don't worry. I'm fine." She smiled and laid a hand on Sam's.

The door bell rang as Shelby got up and went to answer it. Sam sighed and ate her toast. Her phone rang so she answered it.

"Hello?" She asked

"Meet me outside," A dark voice said.

"Who's this?" She asked.

She could hear the voice breathing deeply then a very rough, "Just meet me outside in ten."

Sam laughed. "Elijah stop freaking me out." She smirked at the phone.

"Who?" The voice asked then hung up.

Sam stared at her phone before she punched in Eli's number. He answered in a heart beat with a very energetic, "Sammy!"

Sam laughed before she turned serious. "Did you call me a few minutes ago?"

"No. Why?" She heard the worry in his voice which worried her more.

"No reason. I'll call you later, okay?"

She could almost hear him thinking of an excuse over the phone before he said, "What's going on?"

Sam shrugged and stood up and pulled her red pj pants up. "It's nothing. I had a missed call and was wondering if it was you." She lied.

"If you say so." Eli sighed as Sam hung up. She walked into her room and sat on her bed.

Who could it be? She wondered. Surely Eli was just pulling a prank on her..

She looked out her window and gasped. Staring right back at her was a set a eyes. She only saw then widen before they disappeared. She stood there frozen for a whole five minutes before she could move. It was all in her head. It had to be. Her room was on the second floor of the apartment!

Shelby walked into the room and handed Sam a folded up piece of paper. "I forgot to tell you that last night a guy named Sav called." She shrugged as she walked out.

Sam looked at the paper that read, Call me as soon as possible,

Sam grabbed her phone and called Sav. "Hello?" He answered.

"Sav! What's up?" She asked.

"I'll come pick you up. We have to talk," And he hung up.

Later, Sam was dressed in a beanie, black jeans, and an Iron Man tee. She walked outside where Sav was waiting with his hands in his pockets.

"So what's up?" She asked. Thet started to walk down the sidewalk.

Sav stared at the ground as he answered. "Ali and Holly J both got these weird phone calls yesterday. The guy asked about you but they wouldn't say anything." He peeked over at her.

Sam was quiet as she thought about this. "Who was it?" She asked.

"We don't know. We were scared he'd try to hurt you." He stopped her and looked in her eyes. "You're like my little sister and I don't want you hurt. Please just be careful."

"Do you know who you are talking to?" Sam smirked evilly.

"I'm being serious!" Sav had worry in his eyes. "Eli doesn't know yet. Neither does anybody else. But I think you need to stay around friends for a while."

Sam rolled her eyes and kept walking in the cold air. She wished now she would have brought her jacket. Who was this creep and why was he calling her?q
♠ ♠ ♠
idk i had this idea about a stalker and thought it would just add drama. how do you think eli will take it? =D

might update in the morning. i have another idea but too tired to write more.