Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

I've Been Making Lots Of Plans,

Sam sat on the floor of Degrassi as she read her new book, Vampire Knight. Sav and Holly J already talked to her that morning because of the new stalker. They had been super worried and said they should tell the adults but Sam wouldn't let them. She finally agreed to tell a few friends though.

Riley walked over and sat beside her. "Nice choice." He smiled.

Sam looked up and giggled. "Aw little miss likes Manga?" She and Riley had become good friends over the past few days since he's come out of the closet. Sam was helping him out since a few people stopped hanging out with him. She didn't understand why people saw gays as something gross or un-normal. She thought they had just as much right as anybody else in the world.

"Shush you." He smirked and grabbed her hand. "Still no ring?" He teased.

Sam stuck her tongue out at him. "I see no ring on you or Zane." She teased back.

"It'll happen. We're already planning our wedding." Riley grinned. The two laughed as Adam ran over, holding a piece of paper. Riley's head dropped. He always thought when Adam, Clare or Eli showed up that Sam wanted nothing to do with him.

"Samantha, what's this?" Adam handed her the paper. His face was serious with anger showing.

Sam took it as she unfolded it and read it aloud. "Dear Miss Samantha, I am pleased to say that you are having a little baby. You are only two months along but I assure you, your baby is going to be a healthy little thing. He/she will be born into a good family." Sam stared at the paper until Riley spoke.

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

"Yeah. There's a picture to prove it! Me and Clare couldn't believe it. Who's the father? It had to be as soon as you got to Degrassi. Was it Drew? I bet it was my brother. Wait, could it have been KC? Sam you know he's already becoming a father!" Adam glared.

Sam shook her head. How could this happen?

She jumped out and ran into the girls bathroom. Nobody was supposed to know. She wasn't even supposed to be having a baby! The doctor told her and her mother that she was just fine. No babies would be born.

Sam put her head over the sink and closed her eyes. She felt like puking up her breakfast. She knew the school already knew. If Clare and Adam knew.. she was sure others would.

Sure enough, Ali ran in.

"What is all this?" She dropped her bag and leaned against the wall. "I can't believe what I'm hearing!"

Sam sighed. "Ali, it's-"

"Who's the father? Please, don't tell me it's that good-for-nothing Drew. I swear if he did this then he'll never be able to have kids again!" Ali was beyond mad.

"Ali, I know one thing and that is, it's not Drew's. I'd never sleep with him." Sam groaned and held her head.

"Eli?" Ali crossed her arms and gave Sam a look.

"Is that what everybody thinks?" Ali nodded her head as Sam sighed. "Everybody knows and says it's Eli. They say it's either him or KC."

Sam shook her head and threw her hands up. "Why does everybody have to think me and Eli are together? Why do they have to think I'm carrying his child? Why the hell do they have to think that we should be together?"

Ali stepped back a little. "Because it's totally obvious that you two like each other. And because you two are so cute." She shrugged and grabbed her bag. "If you want to talk then come find me. You know I'll listen." She gave a quick smile then walked out.

Sam walked over to the wall and slid down to the floor. She didn't know how much more drama she could handle. And with a baby on the way.

Later, Sam was sitting at home and sitting on the kitchen table. Her mother had ran out to get her food and drinks and baby books.

Sam caught herself wondering if it would be a baby boy or a girl. She wondered if it would have her eyes or color hair. If it would have any hair at all. She caught herself smiling as she rested a hand on her tummy. "Little baby," She would sing quietly. "you may be small but I love you."

Her mother walked in and smiled at her. "You're already acting like a grown mother."

"Thanks." Sam smiled. "You know, this may not be such a bad thing."

"A baby is a wonderful miracle. But how did the doctor know? And which doctor?" Shelby put up the milk and juice.

"I guess doctor Osment. He's the only one that I've been goin' to." Sam shrugged and eat her chip.

"Well I wonder why he'd ask somebody to deliver it instead of calling." Shelby eyed the piece of paper which was laying on the stove.

"We changed my number remember? We told him we were but never gave it to him. That was the only one he had was the old one." Sam's phone rang right then. She picked it up and said a very happy, "Hello?"

"I like little girls. My baby is inside your tummy."
♠ ♠ ♠
ehhh not liking this one but oh well. 19 subs xD thank you guys for reading! Comments? ;D

I know, Eli hasn't been in a few chapters but trust me, he'll be in the next one and get ready for a hell of a lot of drama! =D

Also, you guys probably wanted Shelby to freak out because her daughter is having a baby but theres a reason. If I don't forget you'll know in the next few chapters xD maybe in the next two or three chapters..

Anyways comment and thank you guys so much for reading xD