Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

Like A Picket Fence And A Rose Garden;

Sam walked into class the next day and sat at her desk. She always sat in the back because if she sat any closer the teachers always called on her.

She sighed and got her book out. Her mother said she should go to school until she got a little bigger then that's when she'd be pulled out. But Sam wanted to go until she could no longer hide the fact. She was scared Eli would find out, and she was sure he would since Adam knew.

Sam smiled down at her tummy and hummed. She placed a pale hand on her shirt as she looked back up at the front of the room. The room was empty with only her and two or three other kids. She'd been early because she was trying to avoid Eli, Clare, Sav, and Adam. But. she knew she couldn't for long.

She heard running behind her as her heart raced. Once it passed she calmed back down. It must have just been somebody late to a class or something. She thought it was odd how some classes started before others but she guessed it may have been Canada or just Degrassi.

"Samantha," this voice made her jump and yelp. Eli was standing in front of her, his face was emotionless. "I've heard. Why didn't you tell me?" He sat on her desk and crossed his arms. Sam couldn't open her mouth so Eli went on, "and to make it worse, I overheard it from Fiona. So who's the dad, huh?" Hurt was in his voice. Sam couldn't manage to speak so Eli stood up. "Here, I had these for tonight but maybe I shouldn't get in the way." He through a pair of tickets on the desk before he walked out of the room. Sam picked them up to realize they were concert tickets to A Rocket To The Moon, which were one of her favorite bands.

Sam shut her eyes before the tears came. He bought her tickets which meant he listened to her. It showed how much he cared since she'd only told him this once and it was just because one of their songs were on the radio in the school.

She sighed and put her head in her hands. She wished she'd have told him first so she could explain.

Later, Sam walked down the hall as people pointed and whispered about her. By now, she didn't care. She just wanted to be at home, doing nothing but laying in her bed and crying. She hadn't seen Adam or Clare or even Holly J. The three people she most wanted to talk to.

When she did finally see Holly J, she was busy talking with Fiona about some test they had the next day. Sam knew she'd fail since she didn't even know there was a test.

"Hey, Sammy!" Holly J waved Fiona off, was beside Sam in a second and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry. I heard Eli hit you."

Sam pulled back quickly. "What? He didn''t hit me." She stared at Holly J.

"Yeah. It's going around school that he hit you when he found out you were having his baby. Then he ran out of school before anybody could stop him." She shrugged.

"Eli wouldn't hit a girl. Besides, all he did was hand me something." Sam groaned. She moved around the bottom of her shirt so that it wasn't all scrunched in the middle.

Holly J sighed. "Honey, I think you need to drop out of school. Stress isn't good for the baby." She patted Sam's stomach lightly.

"I know. And it won't go away until I talk to Eli or Adam first." She walked past Holly J with a mission. But she knew it would take some time and work.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The next day, Sam walked into school. She had no care in the world other than her child in her stomach and to talk to her friends about the baby.

She walked over to her locker, opened it, then slammed it closed after she got her bag out. Ali ran over to her and leaned against the locker beside it.

"So," She crossed her arms like she was pissed at Sam. "I heard you're havi-" Sam turned around and cut her off.

"Yes, I am. I'm sick and tired of everybody askin' and sayin' that I'm havin' a child or that it's Eli's or Drew's or even KC's however the hell people came up with that." She snapped like a twig. She'd never been so pissed in her life.

Ali's arms shot up as if she'd been caught by the police. "Whoa there, Miss. Jason, put your knife back up. I was just asking who the real father was because I've heard so many guys were."

"I don't know." Sam lied then turned on her heel and walked out of the school.

A few moments later, she was outside Eli's house. He usually left for school right about now, she knew she'd catch him.

She sat on his steps until the door opened, then she jumped up and stared right into the boys face. "Elijah Goldsworthy," She crossed her arms over her chest and copied his side ways smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly don't know where the ending came from lmao but confused? Sorry if i did confuse you!

I think I said in my last chapter I said Eli would be in this one.. I know he wasn't in it very much but thats because I had a new idea. As you can tell, he'll be in the next chapter. He'll be in pretty much all of it.

anyways, comment? sub? i'll love you forever if you comment xD and uhhh hm.. not sure when the next chapter will be up.. it's possible it'll be tomorrow buti am not sure.

anyways.. bye guys xD *cough*comment*cough* xD