Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

But We Know It's Casual;

Sam stared for a second in shock at Adam. Or who she thought was an Adam. Clare ran in behind Eli who was trying to pull Sam back.

"No it's okay. We can tell her." Adam said. Eli shrugged and walked over to him. Adam walked over to Sam. "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I'm trying to make everybody forgot but I'm not gay or anything. I'm just a guy born with a girl's body. My birth name was Gracie." He shrugged.

"But.. wouldn't that make you gay?" Sam asked. Eli kinda chuckled.

"No. I mean, I like girls. But I'm a guy between the ears. So that makes me straight." Adam smiled.

Sam nodded. "Okay.. Why don't you want.." She stopped herself because she realized why he didn't want anybody to know.

"But.. the school found out just before you got here." Adam shrugged.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could help." Sam said. "I know that must be horrible. Any girl would be lucky to be with you." She smiled. Adam smiled back and nodded a thanks.

Eli cleared his throat. "So, uh. What now?" He asked as Adam put on a shirt.

"How about we play a game?" Sam smirked.

Clare laughed. "Please tell me it's not what I'm thinking."

Sam smirked. "TRUTH OR DARE!"

A few minutes later, they were all sitting in the living room floor with a hat with some paper in it. Sam's little sister gave these to her a few years ago because the dares weren't really for little kids nor were the truths.

Clare was the first to go. She read, "Kiss another girl." She laughed. "Do I?"

Eli and Adam fell out laughing while Sam giggled. "Didn't say where." She grinned. Clare laughed and kissed Sam on the cheek. Adam and Eli booed but Adam picked up the next piece of paper.

"What's your most embarrassing story?" He blushed a little. "When I was little, I used to run around in just underwear and sing Disney songs into my mom's hairbrush while guests were over."

Eli busted out laughing while the girls giggled. "Aw how cute!" Sam giggled as she grabbed a piece of paper. "What was your first kiss like?" She made a face. "Horrible at first. Until he took me to his car and we made love. That was amazing!"

Clare and Adam gasped while Eli's face dropped.

Sam looked at them with a confused look. "I was kiddin' people!" She shouted. "Like I'd have sex." She giggled. "Well, this early."

Eli let out his breath he'd been holding. Clare giggled. "Don't scare us! Eli," She grinned and handed him the hat.

He reached in then read the paper. "Close your eyes and when you open them.. kiss the first person you see." Adam moved back while Clare and Sam looked at each other.

"Don't open them til you get to school!" Clare shouted.

"No!" Eli whined and closed his eyes. "I wanna keep them open."

"Ooo, let's make this fun!" Sam smirked. "He has to run around and try to catch us and when the timer is up he opened his eyes. The first one of us he sees, he has to kiss. Unless he catches one of us first. Then he opens his eyes and kisses them."

"Yes!" Clare jumped up. "And we have to try and hide from him maybe?" She smirked.

Everybody but Eli smirked. But they all got up and Sam set the timer for four minutes.

Sam smirked and watched Adam and Clare run down the hall. Eli stayed in the living room while she ran into the kitchen. She could hear Eli trying to move around while the other two were running in the hall.

She smirked and got up and ran into the bathroom, pushing Adam out. Adam ran into the next room just as Eli walked past. "I heard that!" He shouted. Everybody busted out laughing. Sam saw Clare dart for the living room. She got up and slowly walked down the hall and into her room. She stepped on something as Eli got into the doorway. He stopped for a second then ran down the hall. Sam fell out laughing as he ran into a door. He whined and she slowly walked over. Adam and Clare stayed quiet but ran into the hallway to see Eli on the floor holding his nose.

"Eli!" Sam and Adam bent down at the same time and touched his arm.

Eli opened his arms and grabbed Sam. She squealed and fell over on him.

"Not far!" She whined.

"Plenty far." Eli smirked. He leaned up and let his perfect pink lips touch Sam's. She kisses him back but pulls away quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
once again, this sucks. sorry for that!