Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

It's Cool We're Just..;

Sam slowly walked into her first class the next morning. She regretted last night. She wished she hadn't done two things. Either kissed him back or pulled away. Both were a mistake but she couldn't take them back now. She didn't know what Eli would do. After she broke the kiss she had run to her room to talk to Clare and when they came out Eli and Adam were gone.

But the day went on and Eli had not been there. She saw no sign of him nor Adam. Clare had no idea what was going on and when she asked Holly J and Fiona about it, they didn't know anthing about him being out of school.

She sighed and sat at her locker as she went over some papers. She saw a pair of feet stop beside her and she looked up. Adam was standing there. He put his backpack down and sat beside her.

"He won't come out of his room." He stated.

"I figured that's where he was. I'm so sorry.." She muttered.

"Don't apologize to me." Adam put his hands up. "But seriously, tonight I am going over there and you're going with me." He said.

Sam shock her head. "No. I can't face him." Adam gave her a look to which she caved to.

"Just go to your last class and I'll meet you out front." He got up and walked off. Sam groaned. She didn't want to have to do this.

After her class she was waiting on the steps for Adam who finally showed.

"We're walking." He said. They started to walk down the street..

All the way there they talked about nothing but comics and anime. Adam seemed happy he finally found a girl who loved the same stuff.

Adam walked up the front of the house as Sam looked around nervously. They waited a few minutes before Eli answered.

"You're back early." He muttered that's when he noticed Sam. He quickly closed the door. They heard the lock turn.

Adam sighed. "Eli! You're being ridiculous. Open this door." He knocked a few times. No answer.

He turned around and looked at Sam. "He hated me now." She sighed.

Adam shrugged as they walked down the street.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next day at school, Sam was in the computer room, playing World Of Warcraft. She was waiting on Holly J and Sav to come in with something for the dance they were planning for. They think they decided on a Horror Night type thing but had no idea what Fiona thought about it since she wasn't at Holly J's house last night.

She looked up just in time to see Eli walk in who made a face and turned on his heel.

She stood up and said, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

He turned around and looked at her. "I don't need to be hurt again, wait.. that's already happened." He snapped.

"Wha- How did I hurt you?" She asked. "You kissed me before we even got a chance to know each other. Adam knows me better!"

Eli walked into the room a little more. "You sent me that damn note. Yeah, I got it." He whispered. "And thanks for reminding me why I don't date." He turned around and walked out quickly.

Sam gasped and sat down in her seat. She never wrote him a note. She had no idea what was going on but she wanted to find out.

Later that day, Sam was walking outside. She could hear shouting and yelling fron outside and ran off to see what it was. She saw a crowd circling two guys and shouting things like , "fight!" or even screaming for them to stop.

She realized it was Sam and some Fitz. A guy Adam told her that Eli had a problem with. She gasped and ran down to try and stop them but she was too late. Fitz had hit Eli who was now on the ground with a bleeding cheek. Fitz smirked and raised his hands as he turned around and bowed. That's when Eli kicked his leg and hit Fitz in the back on his knee. He fell down on his knees and groaned as Eli jumped up adn jumped on his back. They were now wrestling on the ground when Fitz hit Eli's head on the hard cement.

"Stop!" Sam ran over and tried to pull Fitz off of a blood covered Eli.

Fitz decided to get off easy but not before a teacher came running. They pulled Fitz away.

Sam got down beside Eli who was out. His face and shirt was covered with blood. His lip was cut along with his cheek and she knew he was going to have a black eye by tonight. She hair was all messed up from the fight and she realized he ripped his shirt.

A teacher came over and said, "Call the hospital!"
♠ ♠ ♠
=O sorry for the way i wrote i didn't feel like writing a long chapter and sorry for the ending xD i wanted drama drama and more drama. anyways sub and comment?