Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

But The Truth Is I've Grown Fond;

Sam, Eli, Adam and Clare sat in the floor and ate their breakfast. Sam only had a few bites here and there as they talked about random things. Eli actually sat beside her. They had a great time that morning as they laughed and talked and even Eli flirted. Adam and Clare swear he's never done that before.

A little later Shelby had left to get them all lunch while the four kids laid in Sam's room and watched cartoons.

"Who knew these still came on." Clare giggled.

"Only when we're in school. Then the new ones come on." Sam grinned.

Eli and Sam were laying on the bed while Clare was sitting in a chair. Adam was laying side ways on the floor. Eli was trying his best to stay close to Sam but she couldn't tell if he was actually over everything. She thought it was cute the way he was acting like a little kid.

They heard the front door open and they all went running to get food. But it wasn't food. Sam's face dropped when she saw her dad standing right there in the doorway.

"Hello, Samantha." He smiled.

Sam crossed her arms. "It's Sam, dad."

"Right. Sorry, I'm just used to you being my little girl." He had changed. He was wearing a suit and talking differently.

"I ain't little dad. What are you doin' here? How'd you get in?" Sam asked.

"Your mom told me I could visit you." His smile was fading.

"Dad I think you need to leave." Sam stated. She nodded her head towards the door.

Her father sighed. "You kow don't you?" He asked. Everybody lookde at Sam.

"Yeah Uncle James." Sam glared at him. Eli and Clare stared confused. Adam just stared with no idea what was going on. "I know that you killed my dad and have been actin' like him since I was three. I've known since I was five when I saw a picture of my dad then a picture of you. You may be twins but you have different color eyes. My real dad has bright blue eyes like me. You have bright green."

James nodded. "You needed a father."

"No. I needed the truth. I hate being lied to." She said.

James turned around and walked out just as Shelby walked in. "Where's your father going?" She asked.

"Uncle James." Sam said and turned on her heel. She walked to her room as the other three followed.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sam was laying on her bed with her head in Eli's lap. He was brushing her hair with his fingers while Adam was teaching Clare how to play xbox.

"So. I hate to ask but how'd you find out?" Eli asked Sam.

She sighed. "I over heard mama and Unkle James talkin'. I heard him say I wasn't his child and like I said I saw a picture and put two and two together. I realized daddy had a twin."

"I'm sorry. By the way, I love your accent." Eli smiled. Sam blushed as Clare smirked at her.

"Clare!" Adam laughed. Whem she turned around Clare had shot him and killed him. Everybody but Adam laughed.

Sam smiled. She realized she had good friends at that point. better friends than she could ever ask for.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next day, Sam was walking around with Fiona. She was talking about the party when a girl ran up.

"Fiona, I just wanted to tell you that I'm having a party tonight. You're invited." She clapped.

"Is Holly J going?" Fiona asked.

"Yep. Who's this? Ohh aren't you Eli's girlfriend? Samantha, right?" She asked.

"Uh, Sam. And no. Me and Eli are friends." Sam put her hands up.

"I'm Ali." She smiled. "You can come too." She skipped off and ran over to a guy.

Sam looked at Fiona. "She always throws parties. Be thankful it's on a Saturday this time."

Sam nodded as they giggled and walked off.

Later, Sam was over at Clare's house as they got ready for the party.

"Is Eli goin'?" Sam asked as she put her hair in pig tails.

"Most likely. He heard you were going and he told Adam he wants to make a move on you." She put in her earrings.

Sam laughed. "No he didn't."

"Okay he didn't." Clare giggled. "But Adam's going so Eli will."

Sam giggled as they got up and left for the party.

Once there, Sam was walking around on her own until this tall guy walked over. She realized it was Sav and laughed. "Really? A wig?"

"Well, Holly J told me we had to wear 'em." He pouted.

Sam smirked. "Blonde. Not workin' for ya."

Sav whined. "Shut it! I know this!" He chuckled.

She giggled and walked off to the food table. She took a chip and ate it. Once again she wasn't hungry. She never ate. A bite here and there.

"You need to eat." A familiar voice said.

"The first words you ever said to me." She turned around and looked at Eli.

He chuckled. "Well, I've never actually seen you eat."

She shrugged. "I don't around most people."

He gave her a look. She heard the music stop and looked over. Ali was on the coffee table.

"We're going to play a game now!" She smiled. Everybody either groaned or 'yay-ed!' "We are going to play a twisted game. Write your name down and put it in a hat. One will be for girls and the other will be for guys. I will pick two names and you have to go into a room and uh, I think you know." She winked at a few people. "Do whatever you want. It's like 7 minutes in Heaven but this is until we decide to let you out." She smirked.

The kids started running over to write their names down. ELi looked at Sam. "Are you going to?"

"I don't want to get somebody I don't like." She said.

"You don't have to kiss them." He said. "Just talk?"

"I don't see the point of it. If you want to kiss somebody then just kiss them."

"It's for fun." He shrugged.

"Then go sign up and you kiss a slut." Sam rolled her eyes and got a bottle of water.

After a few couples went Ali got up there and called out two names Sam wished she didn't hear. "Sam and Fitz!" She grinned.

Sam froze and her cookie fell to the floor. She could see Clare staring at her with wide eyes. Fitz walked over to her and took her hand, smirking.

"Come on, baby." He pulled her into a bedroom. She heard the others push a chair against the door. She looked up at him. "Time for some payback." He cracked his neck.

"Y-you wouldn't hit a girl.." She said. She was afraid to hear the answer.

He chuckled. "No. But I can fuck you." He smirked.

Sam screamed as he jumped on top of her. He turned her over and pinned her down and kissed her neck. She screamed again hoping he was all talk. His hand traveled around her body as she shook. She had flashbacks to her last school. Guys were always trying to get her and her teachers were always trying to rape her. One teacher stood out that was the reason she moved.

Fitz grabbed her hair and kissed down to her chest. She wasn't going to be the weak one anymore. She growled and kneed him close to where she wished she could have. He groaned and fell off of her as she jumped up. "Nobody touches me." She turned on her heel and walked to the door banging on it so hard she heard people gasp. The door opened as she walked out. People stared at her. "Yeah that's right. Mess with me and you guys get hell. I don't care who you are or who your parents are!" She snapped. She walked out of the house and down the street. She came with Holly J and Clare but she'd be walking home tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha okay I decided to update because I had this idea xD thank you so much for the comments and the subs! xD can I have four more comments before the next chapter?