Status: Active: updates every day or every other day

Miss Vengeance

Five

Three beers and two shots later, Missy found herself sitting on the sidewalk outside the bar, Zacky’s arm around her shoulders. She hadn’t had that much to drink. Her brother, however, was efficiently shitfaced.

“I want you to know, Missy, that I didn’t want you to leave. You played in the mud with me, even though you were a girl,” Zack said, giving her shoulder a squeeze. “And I kind of hate your dad for taking you away from me.”

“You shouldn’t.”

“I don’t want to, but I cant help it.”

“Look, Zack, my dad probably should not have run away with me, but he was just trying to protect us. Me and him. And I know that your dad’s not a bad guy, I know that, but he kicked me out and your mom let him. And we don’t blame them, dad and I, but he just didn’t know what else to do. And my dad really loved your mom, but she picked your dad. And I’m not mad, he’s not mad, life just works like that. But there wasn’t a whole lot else he could do. You probably wont even remember I said this tomorrow,” she added as an afterthought, chuckling.

“You always say ‘your mom’,” he said, ignoring, or not hearing, the last bit, “isn’t she your mom, too?”

Missy paused. She’d never thought of her that way. It was always Zacky’s mom. Blake, Blake was her mom. And her dad. Blake was her everything. And he wasn’t perfect, he was far from it. But he tried, and that made Missy love her dad just that much more. He’d even been excited for her when she’d called him that morning and told him about Zack.

“I guess, but Dad’s been everything to me. My mom, my dad, my world. So, you can have her, she’s you’re mom. I’ll just stick with my daddy,” she smiled, dropping her head on Zacky’s when he laid it on her shoulder.

“But, I miss you. You should move to California,” he mumbled, ignoring the funny looks people where giving them.

Missy laughed, softly. “I can’t do that. This is home. I’ll come see you, a lot. You can come see me anytime. And I’m sure my dad would love to see you.”

Zacky nodded, moving to stand, but swaying slightly when he tired to crush out his cigarette. Missy grabbed his arm steadying him, stepping on it herself.

“I’m leaving tomorrow,” he told her, rubbing his hand over the back of his head and down his neck.

“I know. That’s okay. You can text me and call me and all that jazz,” Missy said, leading him back into the bar.

“I’m gonna miss you, again,” he whined as she lead him over to the others.

“I’ll miss you, too, Zacky.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SUPER short, this time. But now, you kind of know more of what the hell is going on. And what do you think of Mr. Blake? He may make an appearance in later chapters to scare the hell out Missy's... friend that she may acquire. And, also, I'm not sure I can do this without, for my own sick twisted desire, slash Syn and the Rev. Which, I am doing in the story I'm currently writing. Back on topic! Thank you to Johnny's baby girl, BurningAlchemist, the always beautiful Surge18 (who by the way, told me I was an awesome writer, which is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me), and of course, ALL OF YOU WHO READ and/or SUBSCRIBED! You make my heart smile like a skull.