Status: Active: updates every day or every other day

Miss Vengeance

Seven

She was pacing around her kitchen, King on her heels, eyes flying to the door every five seconds. Omen sat with a book open, completely oblivious to the emotions flying around the kitchen. KC, however, sat with Monster between his legs, foot bouncing, shining blue eyes watching every move Missy made. Koda and Sinister lay under the table, ears perking, tails thumping weakly. The kitten, Calendar, or Cali for short, sat between the dogs under the table, apparently having the same issue understanding as Omen.

“Okay,” Omen finally announced, putting her book down far enough to look between KC and Missy. “What is going on here?”

“It snowed,” Missy replied, moving her thumb to her mouth, pushing it against the ring through the left side of her lip.

“And?”

“And I’m not sure they can handle driving in the unplowed snow,” Missy explained, continuing to play with her piercing. “Wow, that sounds stupid when I say it out loud. But it’s true. Driving in this shit isn’t exactly easy, even when you’ve lived her all your damn life and this is just what you know how to drive in.”

Omen looked to KC as if trying to confirm whether or not this was a valid reason to worry.

KC nodded, “Yeah, that’s what I’m worrying about, too.”

“Let me the fuck in, it’s fucking cold and there’s white shit on the fucking ground!”

Missy swung around to look at the door. KC jumped up, jerking it open.

Zacky had his jacket locked firmly in both hands, holding it tightly around his face.

“Why do you live here? It’s a fucking tundra.”

Missy jerked him inside, wrapping her arms tightly around Zacky, pressing her face to his neck.

“Geez, happy to see me or what?” He said, running his fingers through her increasingly less blonde hair.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m happy to see you,” she smiled up at him.

“I smell cookies,” Jimmy stated, sniffing his way around the kitchen, eventually coming to an old ice cream bucket sitting next to the toaster on the counter. He sniffed at it. “Hey, Missy, what’s in the bucket?”

She rolled her eyes. “Open it and find out.”

He grinned devilishly as he tore the lid off the pail, Johnny peeking under his arm, and Brian standing on his toes to see over his friend’s shoulder.

“I made ‘em for you. You can eat them,” Missy laughed.

Jimmy’s face lit up like the Christmas tree in the living room as he grabbed three and walked over to sit next to KC, keeping the bucket to his chest, snapping his jaws at Johnny when he reached for one, but gleefully sharing with Brian.

“He’s a weird kid,” she remarked, turning her green eyes up to her brother’s face.

“Yeah, but it’s part of his… charm?” Matt’s raspy voice came from the other side of Zacky. She hadn’t even realized he walked in the door. He must have ninja’d. Or, Jimmy distracted her. But now Matt was distracting her. These guys were all kinds of distraction.

“So, you’re staying for Christmas?” Missy asked, having a difficult time tearing her eyes away from Matt’s face. And lips. And jaw. Goddamnit.

“Yeah,” Zacky nodded, looking down at her, “but why the fuck does it have to be so fucking cold?”

Missy gave him a crooked grin. “It’s Minnesota. Most bipolar place on earth. And besides, I like the cold. And snowmobiling.”

This caught everyone’s attention. But, these guys and snowmobiles? Not a snowball’s chance in hell…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took me forever. I have been in WI the last two weekends and yeaaaaaah, sorry.
Missy Omen
THANK YOU TO: Surge18 and BurningAlchemist, MicSyn, and CookieMonster1210. And, also, of course, to all my readers and subscribers!
Also, if you like slash: Of Drummers and Guitar Gods. Syn and Rev. Yummmm.