Two Hundred Minutes in Hell

After a small, friendly get-together turns into a raging house party, Meghan Dunlop feels anything but comfortable. But things go from bad to worse very fast when someone suggests a game of Seven Minutes in Heaven.

The rules of the game change, though, when a storm knocks the power out and Seven Minutes in Heaven turns into a complicated Who’s Who of hours spent in the house with people Meghan doesn't even really know to begin with.

But her night turns around when a mysterious boy spends his time with her and gives her a kiss that lasts a lot longer than seven minutes, nearly knocking her off her feet. Could it be the one boy that Meghan really wants to be with, or someone that would be the last person for her to ever expect?

Heaven turned Hell and back again.
  1. Chapter One
    I don't know but I think I may be falling for you, dropping so quickly.
  2. Chapter Two
    Maybe I should keep this to myself, waiting 'til I know you better.
  3. Chapter Three
    I am trying not to tell you but I want to. I'm scared of what you'll say.
  4. Chapter Four
    So I'm hiding what I'm feeling but I'm tired of holding this inside my head.
  5. Chapter Five
    I've been spending all my time just thinking 'bout you, I don't know what to do. I think I'm falling for you.
  6. Chapter Six
    I've been waiting all my life and now I've found you. I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallng for you.