Status: On Going[:

Shiver

Shiver: I Finally Meet You

I woken from the same dream. I have had the same dream now for 7 years, and its driving me up a wall. But all I could remember was his gold eyes staring back me, looking at me with longing and fear. I felt myself getting closer and closer to him every time I dream about the attack. I never told my parents till I was bout' 12. They told me I was never to go into the forest again, but...I just had to see him again. I couldn't see him right now of course. It was the middle of spring and the wolfs run away to their secret paradise which I long to see. I image it beautiful, gold leaves falling down from the sky. Gold branches stuck out from the living trees and the wind whispering a beautiful melody." Angelica! Honey! Your gonna be late for school!!" My mother yelled. I rolled my eyes, school, My living hell. I used to be the popular girl, the girl everyone wanted to be, but I changed my image after my experience with the wolfs. I still had my 2 best friends, Marcella and Vanessa. They were there when everyone called me "Freaky wolf girl" and bunch of other names that I could care less about. I walked into the place I call hell and instantly saw everyone stare at me. Nobody said anything, but its like I could hear them saying, " I wish she would just leave." I wish I could leave too. Run away and try to find my paradise with the wolfs. " What's up Angie?" Nessa said with a pop of her gum. " Nessa, you should know by now what is up with Angie!" Marcie said with a little to much attitude. Nessa with her sassy attitude rolled her eyes. " Whatever!" she said then opened her locker. I giggled at their small little hissy fight. We all were complete opposites. Vanessa had black shiny hair that cascade down her shoudlers perfectly, her dark gray eyes shining in the light and glowing in the dark. She was the skinnest of the 3 of us. Marcella had dirty blonde staright hair, freckles, and light blue eyes that looked like the sky. I on the other hand had dark brown curly hair that casecaded down to my stomach. My eyes were dark brown, they looked like coffee. I hated my look and envyed their looks. Thats when I saw him staring at me with those gold eyes and the same look of fear and longing.
♠ ♠ ♠
[: