Running Wild in the Night

Nothing Can Compare to You

Brian's POV

"After all that trouble, all you get is a fucking gift card to Borders?"

Nikki sat at our table, doing a little happy dance, with a gift card that she had won from her poker games to Borders. She kicked major ass and all she gets is a fucking gift card? What's wrong with that picture?

Sad thing is that she's really proud of herself for some reason.

"Yup! I gots me a $100 dollar gift card to Borders," Nikki said, still really proud of herself.

"But you went through all that work to kick people's asses," Val said, trying to understand Nikki's mind.

"I like Borders."

I just shook my head, confused with her. But, I have to say, there's just something about her. Something that just attracts me towards her. Sure, she's hot but that's just not it. Nikki's one of those girls that hates it when guys do something amazing for them. She hate's dressing up and going to fancy restaurants. Hell, just a walk in the park on the beach and she's a happy camper. If I could get her anything in the world, all Nikki would want is a hug. She enjoys the simple things and doesn't really want much.

I don't know what I did to deserve a girl like her.And I think I'm in love with her.

Nikki's POV

"Is a Borders gift card worth it," Brian asked as we walked to his car.

I looked at him and smiled. "Of course it is, I've been wanting to go to Borders and now I have a good reason."

"You're such a weirdo."

"But I'm your weirdo."

Brian just rolled his eyes, amused with my answer.

There's just something about Brian; something that Ilove like about him. He's just plain amazing and sweet and adorable.....man, that was horrible grammar. But still. Brian shows me that people do give a damn about me. With him around, I realize that I'm not a 'fucking fuck-up', as I like to refer to myself as. He doesn't treat me like so Poreclein doll and that just makes me feel special.I think I'm in love with him.

"Hey, Brian!"

We turned around to see Jimmy running towards us. I stopped as Brian did the same and cocked his head. "Yeah?"

"Um, what's the chance of Nikki spending the night at your place. I'm having Sarah come over and-"

"Oh god! I think I have just been mentally scarred for life," I yelled, realizing where this was going.

Both Brian and Jimmy laughed at my outburst. Okay, hearing your cousin talk about how he was going to get laid later is wrong and I don't want to hear it. I like to keep my dinner in my stomach.

"Sure, she can stay at my place. I just don't have clothes for her," Brian said, still laughing.

"Well, you can get some clothes and then leave," Jimmy said.

"Fine."

"Are you okay," Brian asked as I packed some clothes, my sketchbook, pencils, a book, and my bathroom crap in a small duffle bag.

"Yeah, I'm just pissed because it feels like Jimmy's just dumping me onto you," I said as I surveyed my room, making sure I didn't forget anything.

"Well, you're not intruding or anything. Besides, I love having you over. We usually watch movies or something random like that," Brian said as he walked towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled at him and simply said, "You make me feel special, you know that?"

Brian just smiled.

Currently, we were laying on his bed, watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. We both had changed because I don't think laying on a bed in a tux or dress would be very comfortable. He was wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt as was I. I had my head on his chest, well, actually that space where his arm, shoulder, and chest meet. It’s my favorite spot on Brian.

"We can't stop here! This is bat country," we both said at the same time, mimicking the television.

"I can't believe you'd actually watch this with me," Brian said, stroking my hair.

"What? Hunter S. Thompson is a god. Of course I'd watch Fear and Loathing with you! Besides Johnny Depp is funny. I loved Edward Scissorhands and he's funny here. AND Hunter S. Thompson is my hero," I said, content with life at the moment.

Brian smiled as he kissed me. I don't know how we did it nor do I remember doing it but somehow, we ended up in a position of him being on top of me. He broke the kiss and looked down at me, "Well, this is awkward."

"That it is, Brian."

"I don't to force you to do anything," he whispered, meeting my lips in another kiss.

"You're not."

He smiled as his hand slipped under my shirt, still keeping me preoccupied with a kiss. I tugged on his shirt, wanting to just rip it off. Brian smirked as he pulled off his shirt.

Hot damn, Brian's got a nice body

We soon were both naked, kissing each other with a lustful passion. I moaned as he found my neck, his hand massaging one of my breasts. I felt his lips form a smirk as he continued nipping at my neck. "Goddamn you, Brian," I said, closing my eyes and moaning.

"Aw, I'm special," Brian said, returning to my lips.

I watched as he pulled away, going through one of his drawers. He pulled out a condom packet and tore it open, slipping it on soon after. Brian soon positioned himself between my legs, looking me straight in the eye. "I love you, Nikki," he whispered.

A smile crept onto my lips as I whispered back, "I love you too, Brian."

He kissed me, entering me for the first time. I groaned as he began thrusting into me, each time a little deeper and a little faster. God, it hurt at first but soon, the pain disappeared. Little by little, pleasure soon began to take the place of all the pain and all I could think about was how much Brian meant to me.

"Fuck, Brian," I moaned, closing my eyes as I grasped onto him.

"I want you to scream my name," he groaned, still thrusting hard into me and bringing me closer and closer to my climax.

I whimpered as I felt the muscles in my stomach contract, signaling to me that I was so fucking close. Brian knew this as well because he started speeding up, letting waves of pleasure roam across my body. "Damn you," I muttered.

He smirked as he hit that one spot in me, causing me to scream "FUCKING HELL BRIAN!" as my orgasm took hold of me. Brian soon came after me, groaning my name as he collapsed down onto me. He laid his head against my neck, burying his face in my hair, as we laid there, tired and exhausted. Our sweat soaking our bodies, as I ran my hand through his wet hair. "Damn you, Brian," I whispered, catching my breath.

"Love you too, Nikki," he replied, sighing as he regained his breathing.

He rolled us to our sides and pulling the covers over our bodies, holding me close to him. I inhaled his scent, basking in the smell of his cologne and a faint trace of cigarettes. Brian looked at me, kissing my nose. "Nothing can ever compare to you, Nicole Storm McCade."

I smiled as I nuzzled closer to his body, letting myself fall into a deep sleep. He just gave me the best night of my life and I just gave him the one thing I treasure most: my own goddamn virginity.

Oh what this guy does to me......and I love it.
♠ ♠ ♠
god, that sucked. I haven't written a fucking sex scene in awhile.........