Running Wild in the Night

All I Ever Wanted

Brian's POV

"So what are you thinking about," I asked Nikki as she drove to my house.

She glanced at me and smiled. Michief twinkled in her eyes when I looked into her emerald eyes. "You'll find out soon enough, Brian," was her answer.

I sat back and huffed, crossing my arms. I knew I was being childish but the look on Nikki's face made me want to know what she was thinking.

Nikki reached out and held my hand, smiling, "You'll find out soon enough, Brian."

"If you say so," I grumbled as I played with the stereo, trying to find a station to occupy me with.

Nikki parked her BMW on the driveway and got out, whistling a little random tune. I got out and followed her, grabbing her wrist. She stopped and turned around, looking at me funny. I knew that look as that she was confused with my action. I placed my hand on her cheek and said, "You didn't have to throw some party for me."

She just smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Yes I did. You've been amazing towards me and I wanted to do something for you."

She opened the fence door and soon everyone came out, yelling, "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN!"

I just looked at everyone, in shock. It was just like Nikki's party: surprise the birthday person even though they know that their having a party and was just close family and friends. Just the way I like it.

My parents laughed when McKenna ran towards me, hugging my legs. I looked down at her and smiled. My little sister was holding what looked like a drawing rolled up with a bow on it. "I drawed you a picture, Brian," she said, excitement was clear in her voice.

"Did you," I asked, picking her up.

McKenna laughed as I spun her around. I noticed as Nikki just smiled as she went back inside, saying to Jimmy that she was going to get something from her house. With that, I heard her BMW start up and her driving off to her house. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. Jimmy just smirked and said, "Can't tell you."

This was such a good party. Food was good, friends and family was here, and it was a load of fun. I was currently opening presents and Nikki wasn't back yet. I was starting to get worried as I opened Jimmy's present. "Jimmy, what the fuck is with you and Christmas wrapping paper," I asked, looking at the wrapping paper that had Santa Clause waving on it.

"Its the only one I can find," he protested, rolling his eyes.

"How is that possible when I just came from the house and I found purple wrapping paper," Nikki said as she walked in, carrying a large square present wrapped in purple wrapping paper.

Jimmy just huffed and muttered, "Its the only one I can find."

She took a seat next to me and Val who smiled at her. "What took so long."

"It wasn't dry yet and I was freaking out so I had find a hair dryer," Nikki answered, yawning.

Everyone laughed at Nikki's statement. Apparently, they knew what she got me and I was getting annoyed. "Oh, fuck it, I'm opening your present now," I said, reaching for it.

Nikki rolled her eyes and she shook her head, "Read the card first."

Brian, so now you're legal. Ha, ha, ha, ha, you're old now! Anyway, happy fucking birthday. Oh, as you leave those seventeen years behind, remember: don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord splits you! Loves! ~Nikki

I laughed at her last note. Typical Nikki, always putting something witty and random at the end. She smirked and shrugged. I shook my head as I opened her present. It was a painting. I loved her paintings and it really meant a lot to me that she did a painting for me. I turned it over and my eyes widened in amazement. Nikki did this awesome painting of me, playing guitar for what looked liked millions of people in a crowd. She had me, rocking out, with my favorite fedora on my head. I looked at her and sat that Nikki was looking at the sky, smiling.

"You are truly amazing," I said, placing my hand on hers.

Nikki looked at me and gave me my favorite smile, laughing a bit.

Everyone looked at the painting and was just is in much awe as I was.

"God, Nikki, this is kickass," Johnny said, looking at it.

"Seriously, you must have put in a lot of time working on it," said Matt.

"Just plain kickass," was Zacky's comment.

"Its wonderful," Val said.

JImmy just ruffled Nikki's hair and said, "Three days and nights on working on this paid off."

I looked at Nikki who yawned. "You worked on this for three days and nights?"

"Not all night, I'd go to bed around three."

"Still, I must seriously mean something to you for you to do this," I said, pulling her into my lap.

"You do, silly. I love you," she replied, yawning again.

That's when Suzy took a picture. "Got you. You two are absolutely adorable."

We both just rolled our eyes.

Nikki's POV

Brian and I laid in bed, watching The Tigger Movie. What? I think Tigger is kickass. Brian didn't understand why I wanted to watch a kiddie movie but he was willing to watch it with me.

"Awe, poor Eeyore....his house always gets ruined," I said in a sad voice.

Brian chuckled and I instantly hit his arm. "Don't make fun of Eeyore! I love Eeyore," I yelled.

"I'm not making fun of him," he instantly said, rubbing his arm, "I think its cute that you pity him. You and McKenna feel bad for him."

"Oh," was my response as I laid my head back down on his chest.

When the movie came to an end, Brian grabbed the remote and turned it off. He looked at me and said, "Thanks for the birthday party, Nikki."

I smiled as I yawned again. I guess those nights of staying up and working on his painting is finally catching up to me but I didn't care. Brian's worth it.

"Hey, Brian," I said, looking at him, "Make a wish."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Brian just raised an eyebrow as he placed his hand on my cheek, cupping it. "I have what I wanted."

With that, he flipped us over so that he was on top and started kissing me. My fingers became tangled in his hair as his hounds found the bottom of my shirt. Clothes came off and his lips found my neck.

"God, Nikki, you're all I ever wanted."

With that, I moaned as we spent the night making love to one another. Brian Elwin Haner Jr. was all I ever wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best work, I know.....personally, I think its a bit crappy but whatever.

Check out the post, Need Advice People, on my journals. I need a bit of help and my readers can help with that part.