Status: I was bored.

That Song Is My Life

How can she think that?

Jason's p.o.v.

"Just stop. Kevin I'm going to walk home and drive to your house. Tell your sister I'll be there within the hour." she said.
"You sure you don't want me to drive you to your house?" Kevin asked
She shook her head, no, and started walking to her house without another look at anyone.

How could she think that? I could and would never forget her. She's everything to me; my world. How can she not see it? I don't even like Jane, and Jane doesn't like me. We were out together in our group and just go with it. Sure we get a long great. Actually she's the only one who knows I like Cali.

I sighed heavily walking to my car and getting in.
"I got to call Jane." I said rubbing my face.
"Getting some advice from your girlfriend about your girl best friend? Isn't that dangerous ground? Won't Jane get jealous?" Fred asked.
"She's not the jealous type." I replied absently.
"Well drop me off then go over to her house."
"Yea ok."

Cali's p.o.v.

I walked all the way to my house, which wasn't that far. I quickly changed my clothes and grab the little make up I had. I also grab a cute Bennie and a few accessories that I had. I wasn't sure if Kevin's sister would like them, but I brought them any ways. I made sure I had my math book and everything else I need to tutor. After all that I was off to Kevin's house.
I had hung out with Kevin's sister a few times, but since she was three years younger than me I didn't really become that good of friends with her. Still I was better friend with her than Kevin.

I should probably call Jay and tell him I'm sorry.

"Hey, Cali. Jason will be back in a few second."
"Jane?"
"That's me."
"Oh. I didn't realize you guys were hanging out. I'll just talk to him tomorrow."
"No it's ok.'
"No I don't want to intrude. Bye."
"You're not in-" I hung up on her.
I parked in front of Kevin's house. I had to take a few deep breaths before I got out and went to the front door.
"CALI!!!! You're here!" Kevin's sister, Lauren, threw her arms around me in a hug.
"I'm not sure if you'll like them, but I brought some of my accessories."
"Thank you! Let's go up to my room, but first let's get something to eat. I'm starving." She pulled me inside. Lauren was a bright, happy girl, who seemed to know me so well, even when we first met she could read me so easily. She was a beautiful, thin brunette. She had tan skin that seemed to glow during the summer. Lauren was one of the few girls who didn't like nor need make up. I brought over some make up, because it was a special occasion.
"So you going to tell me what's wrong or do I have to guess?" She got serious when we sat down with milk and cookies.
"Laur, I don't know what you are talking about." I figured playing dumb would be the best. After all this was supposed to be a happy day.
"Oh, come on. We both know I can read you so easy. My brother may not be able to tell and maybe not even Jason, but I can." I looked down when she mentioned Jason.
"Nothing's wrong." I said quietly.
"Is it Jason? What happened? Did he ditch you for Jane?" I guess she caught on to my change of mood when she said Jason.
"Come on Cali, just tell me. No one else is home, just you and me." Lauren cleaned up or stuff and came and sat beside me.
"What time is you're date?" I changed the subject as I looked up at her.
"5. Now tell me what's wrong."
"Nothing's wrong."
"Really? Then where is he?" She countered.
"With Jane." I stared off into space. She mumbled a response.
"He is allowed to hang out with his girlfriend."
"Oh, you so like him." She stated confidently. I was a little shocked, no one had ever said that, with that much confidence. I guess she took my shock as affirmation, because she stood up and began to walk away.
"Ha. I knew it!" I got up and caught up with her.
"I do not. He's a good friend. That's it." I tried to keep the sadness out of my voice without success.
"I heard that sadness. Why don't you just admit it to me? I won't tell anyone I promise."
"Is it really that obvious?" I gave in.
"Awhh......And yea honey." She gave me a hug.

We then talked and hung out till about 4. We got her ready. She even used some of my stuff saying that I have to come over tomorrow to talk, so I can get them back.

"Thank you so much." Lauren hugged me after I took a picture of her and her date, Ryan.
Any time. We hugged and got in our cars. I headed to Timmy's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! Hope you enjoyed! Now Cali has someone to talk about Jay with. :-D LOL
Did you like Jay's point of view? I know I said I would probably have the sequel all his point of view but I thought it was necessary to have his point of view there.
I don't really know what I'm going to go with this story, so I would love suggestions!!!!!
Comment, subscribe, tell your friends about this story and please read my other stories!!! :-D