Status: I need comments to continue!!!! Not sure about this idea!!!

From Air Force to Agent

When people saw Noel Anderson, they immediatly wanted to be him. He was captain of his school's Cross Counry, Track, and Soccer teams, the Runningback on the football team, all the girls swooned at his features. Though that was only the part of Noel's life he let the public see. Anyone that knew him or had been in school with him when he was twelve would know that they didn't want to be him at all.

Because when Noel and his twin brother Noah (who is just as charming and popular as Noel) were twelve, their parents and eight out of their nine siblings were killed in a car accident. Noel, Noah, and their older brother, Auggie, would have died too, but they werent in the car. Auggie adopted his younger brothers and they moved into an appartment. They all lived through their loss, but once in a while the nightmares come back. No one who knows Noel, Noah, and Auggie would ever want to be them.

Auggie got a job as a CIA agent and was happy until he was forced to break up with his Russian girl friend, Natasha, because dating foreigners was against the rules. The break-up drove him to Iraq to serve in the war which five months later resulted in him going blind. Auggie still kept his job at the CIA though he couldn't do feild work anymore due to his disability.

Noel and Noah stuck with him through his blindness though they didn't know he had a job at the CIA (its against the rules to tell any family members or friends or anyone besides someone whom your job requires that you work for the CIA). When Noel and Noah turned eighteen, they joined the Air Force. There they found out about their brother's job because he helped with a mission that acctually was compromised to begin with.

A year later, Noah and Noel are coming home to D.C. to accept a job at the CIA in the DPD with their blind brother.

I own Noah, Noel, the story about Auggie's family, and the plot

I do not own Covert Affairs or any of it's characters.