"Vampires Will Never Hurt Me..." Tales of a Vampire Hunter

We Love You, No Matter What... I Sure Do Hope So.

Mariah’s P.O.V.

As me and Frank finished talking we decided to rejoin Mikey and Gerard downstairs to watch some more TV till it was time for me to go to New York.
He took my hand and leaded me downstairs.

“Hey guys,” he said to Mikey and Gerard.

“Hey,” they both said slowly when they noticed me and Frank where holding hands.

Frank and I sat down in the sofa next to where Mikey and Gerard were sitting down at.

“I’m sorry for blowing up like that to you guys, it’s not neither you guys fault or mom and dad, I’m sure they had their reasons,” I said to them for 2 reasons, first to apologize and second, to distract them about the fact me and Frank were holding hands for another 5 minutes.

“Nah, don’t worry Mariah, you have all the rights in the world to be sad or mad about that,” said Gerard.

“And don’t worry; we love you no matter what,” said Mikey, I sure do hope he really means that.

We remained in silence for about 10 minutes, but even in silence I could see that Mikey and Gerard looked like they wanted to say something, maybe because of the fact that Frank was playing with my fingers, playing with strands of my hair and whispering things in my ear making me laugh and be shocked.
It may sound strange but, it sort of looked like Mikey and Gerard where talking although they were silent I guess they’re thoughts were crashing into each other.

“Can we ask you guys something?” Gerard asked, but all though I didn’t mind him asking anything, what really caught my attention was that he said can we
instead of I. That was a “you thinking what I’m thinking” moment, except they didn’t say it out loud, brother connection.

“Sure,” Frank said, apparently, for the both of us.

“Are you guys… together?” Asked Gerard with a face I’ve never seen him have before.

“Yeah,” said Frank, again, for the both of us.

“What?” Said Mikey that was paying attention, but, apparently, doubting the answer. Gerard was just as shocked as Mikey was but less vocal about it.

“Guys, what’s wrong?” I asked.

Then after I asked that I saw it again, Gerard’s, Mikey’s and this time Frank’s toughs crashing together.
“Mariah, could you give us a moment, alone,” Mikey said to me sweetly.

I didn’t feel like letting Frank take all the heat for a mutual decision, apparently Frank saw my hesitation.

“Don’t worry, ok? I’ll be fine,” he said whispering into my ear, almost so soft I couldn’t hear it.

“Fine,” I said calmly and suspiciously before I got up and headed upstairs to my room. I got in, locked the door and laid on my bed, why were the so pissed off? I mean I’m 17 and Frank is they’re best friend, he’s perfect for me, why couldn’t they see that? And if they weren’t mad at Frank because he was with me, what is going on then? All this thinking was leading me to nowhere.
I looked over to my computer, it had a picture as the background, it was Mikey and Gerard and me, taken a couple of days ago at the Music Mecca Festival here in Jersey, I stared at it, we were with the members of The New England Fire, before they were going on stage. I love my brothers, and I have no doubt they love me but what the hell was going on with them and Frank? As I was staring at the background, I started dozing off.

4 hours later

I woke up to the weirdest feeling ever, I felt like I had a hangover, but I really haven’t drunk anything, of course I drank, the last time being a couple days ago at the Music Mecca Festival but it’s way too late for me having the hangover now.
I sat upright and looked at the clock, it was already 5:00 p.m., wow I slept 4 hours. I remembered that I had classes at 7:45 p.m. in New York, so I have to hurry up get ready and head out to New York, an hour and a half drive, I might be late.

I turned on my stereo loud, took my towel and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the hot tap, undressed and got in. After I finished I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my silhouette. I went to my mirror, opened up a drawer and took out my under clothes, then, went to my closet and took out some tight skinny jeans and a red and black corset top with some red ballerina flats, and of course, my black jacket that had some leopard print on the inside.
I straighten my hair and put on my makeup, some black eyeliner, mascara and translucent face powder. I sprayed myself with perfume, and took my bag and filled it up with my notebooks, some pens, my books, my cell phone and my makeup. Took my car keys, turned off the radio and went downstairs.

I placed my bag and my car keys on the table in the living room, Mikey, Gerard and Frank were there, watching TV, they looked normal, not mad or uncomfortable. I smiled at Frank, Mikey and Gerard were too busy watching some movie and didn’t notice me there.

I went into the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out a can of Coca-Cola.

“Holy fuck!” I screamed. I didn’t expect Frank to be there when I closed the door.

“Frank, you scared me!” I said to him almost scared to death.

“Shit, I’m sorry honey,” he said feeling bad.

“No, it’s ok, it’s my fault I’m always so nervous, and I should know by now that you guys are really quiet,” I said.

“Did you sleep good? I went upstairs after I finished talking with Gerard and Mikey to talk to you but I saw you sleeping,” he said.

“Yeah I did, so what did you want to tell me?” I said curious about “the conversation”.

“That I love you,” he said while kissing me.

“Frank, please tell me, what happened?” I barely asked feeling weak at the touch of his perfect kisses.

“Nothing, they were just, um how do I say this, surprised that they didn’t noticed themselves and that I didn’t “tell them”. That’s all,” he said.

“Oh, so are they okay with the idea of us being together?” I asked.

“Yep, all they were saying was you know, you better take care of her, don’t do anything stupid, if you hurt her I hurt you, you know brother like stuff,” he said.

“Wow, this went better than I thought,” I said.

“So are you leaving now?” He asked me with a disappointed tone in his voice.

“Yeah, it’s already Monday, but I can try to leave early,” I said trying to be optimistic.

“Really? Well if you manage to call me and tell me so I can come over,” he said.

“Okay,” I said,

“Well I’m going to go, I’ve been here all day, but call me if you get out early and if you don’t call me also,” he said.

“Of course,” I said as he approached me and took me by the waist and started kissing me.
I can’t even begin to describe how perfect his kisses are, but, I don’t know why, they’re always so cautious.

“Ahem,” was all me and Frank heard coming from the entrance of the kitchen, we stopped kissing as we heard this, only to see the one that said it: Gerard.

“Sorry, but I’m thirsty and you guys are blocking the fridge,” he said.

“Oh sorry,” I said as I took Frank by the hand and led ourselves out of the kitchen and into the living room.

“Hey, um I’m going to go now, see you later ok?” He said as I nodded in approval, he kissed my forehead and left yelling out his goodbyes to Mikey and Gerard.

I sat down next to Mikey and put my head on his chest, then Gerard came and sat down next to me, we were all watching music videos on TV.

“Do you want us to tell you what happened? Or did Frank already tell you?” Said Gerard breaking the silence.

“Go ahead tell me, I said wanting to hear they’re side.

“Well, all that we talked was, it’s just that we’ve never seen you with anyone, in love with a guy I mean, and well it’s weird being it the first time, so I think our overprotective instincts took over us, but you know Frank he wasn’t offended or anything he was cool about it, but we wanted to make sure he knew our side, Gerard said proudly.

“We’re not against your relationship or anything, but now, don’t think were not going to leave you free we’ll still be there to protect you that’ll never change. Also if you would have asked me, if I would like for you to date someone who would it be? I would have said Frank,” Mikey added.

“Thanks guys, I really appreciate what you guys do for me, I love you guys,” I said honestly.

“We love you too Mariah and we’ll never do anything to hurt you, only to protect you, remember that always,” Mikey said.
♠ ♠ ♠
***Please comment and subscribe!!!***