Wolf...No. Werewolf...Asked Me To Be His Mate

Wolf...No, Werewolf...Asked Me To Be His Mate. Part 18

Toby's P.O.V

This is bad. Alex and I both knew if HE was after something here, that he will send more then just his second in command. Alex told me when he had the chance about his sent all over the wall and what was left of it. He was letting us know about him all right.

Not only that happened but then some of Zoey's friends made an outburst in an attempt to save her. She wasn't, is not and never will be in trouble with me.

I was going to tell her about it when she calmed down but when she did calm down all her friends came around and that put an end to it. I just don't see what he would want with MY mate. Is this some sort of Alpha thing. Am I missing something?

If it was, he can keep my mate out of it. She isn't even a werewolf, let along a werewolf.

Alex kept on looking at me while Zoey's friends talked. He didn't like it when Zoey told her friends about the happenings, but if my Zoey trusts them then so do I. He was also hinting that we had to talk about it. Yes we did and as soon as we can, but not with these girls here.

Zoey was showing them to the door when Alex walked to the window and looked around. "Their long gone, don't even bother looking for him". I told him. He sighed, wishing that things hadn't of gone this way.

I knew what will happen now and I wished it wasn't going to be like this. I had to go see Dad and take Zoey to see him. If I go see him for anything now and don't take my new mate to see him I will get an ear full not from his Alpha side but his father side.

Was this going to be to soon for her? I know this may seem a little strange coming from a strong male werewolf but my father is a scary man. Really, he is. I only know one person/werewolf who is more scary then him, my mother. She can get him around her pinkie, that makes her scary in its own right.

I can only imagine what she will be like when she meets Zoey. I will have to warn her before hand. God help her if my mother gets her hands on her if I'm not there.

Zoey walked back into the room and a cold empty feeling I didn't know I was feeling left and a new warm and fuzzy one ran through me as her smile brightened my mood. I ran a hand through my hair and watched as she walked over to me. Her tears and sobs long gone and replaced with her giggles and laughs.

Alex was still stood by the window and he coughed to get my attention. He moved his hand and pointed to me then Zoey. I knew I had to tell her, but I didn't want to be the reason why her smile left her face.

Oh well. I had no way of getting out of it. I had to tell her. She had no way of getting out of it either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and please, please, please tell me what you think. And again, just so no one reports this story, all the names ARE right. They just are not English spelt names.